5.0 out of 5 stars Cold hands no more.
Published 3 months ago by Jeffbd

3.0 out of 5 stars L-arginine
seems to make it easier to pass stool. Am concerned about regular intake as some people say it can have heart affects.
Published 6 months ago by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold hands no more., 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
For years now I have been suffering with cold hands and feet with the problem gradually getting worse. The middle two fingers of both hands were permanently cold, even in a warm room, and they would very often be numb. My feet would be cold and if I went out in the winter without boots and thermal socks my toes would quickly go numb. Also my nose was always cold and was actually purple like a seasoned whisky drinker. I say was because a couple of weeks ago I was searching 'again' for something to help with these ailments and I came across a forum where someone was explaining that they used l-arginine for their cold hands. I've tried lots of other things like gingko biloba etc with no results but thought what have I got to lose?
I have now been taking this product for a little over a week now and I can honestly say that this has worked beyond anything I could have hoped for. My hands are warm, they are actually tingling as I type this. My nose is warm and is actually pink again and I can feel my toes again. I took the kids up a mountain in Wales called Moel Famau today and kept my gloves in my pocket, I didn't need them. Normally I would have been in gloves and still had numb fingers. I will say it again, this stuff works and I will definitely be buying it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Product, usual for Swanson., 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
I bought this product for a number of reason, one was to increase Nitric Oxide, but Arginine is not the best product for that but is pretty good. I also got it to increase growth hormone. Arginine is an excellent product to do this and so is of great help to older athletes and sports men/women or anyone that feels the need to increase ones strength and endureance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
I Have been using this for 6 months and have yet to so much as get a cold. I normally suffer from Hayfever every summer but this year i have not since taking this. I feel so much better in the mornings (more energy etc) and it has helped contain my deppression and anxiety as well. Brilliant price as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Got this to help repair my body after prolonged vitamin B12 Deficiency. Within a week I noticed the difference. Generalised pain was reduced. My muscles became less cramped and my energy levels increased. Am also sleeping better so well impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immune and cardiovascular boost, 18 Sept. 2008
M. QUINN - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
I take these tablets to help maintain my cardiovascular and immune system. I have not been ill in over five years and have recently been for a medical and was told I am fit as a fiddle, I put this down to my intake of L-Arginine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily improvement of my life, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Being a senior citizen my experience with this product is that it has greatly improved my personal comfort, in addtion to its few and natural components which I highly appreciate.

3.0 out of 5 stars L-arginine, 20 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Supercharged, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Works very well especially when used with the Pine bark extract

3.0 out of 5 stars Not seen the benefits I am looking for.. yet., 19 May 2015
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
I bought this because it is an NMDA receptor agonist, though I am unsure if it is a weak or strong agonist, whether it is stronger than NAC, sarcosine and so on.

So far, I've not noticed any effect on the NMDA receptor even after supplementing with 2 grams and even when mixing it with other agonists such as NAC, theanine and piracetam.
But I have noticed a potential effect in the following:
1. Possible slight increase in libido (hard to tell with accuracy).
2. Possible slight increase in exercise performance (also hard to tell).

Will update my review if I notice any effect on the NMDA receptor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just started these, so haven't noticed any changes yet ..., 1 April 2015
This review is from: Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Just started these, so haven't noticed any changes yet. I will keep taking them as herbal products can take a while to get into the system.

Swanson L-Arginine (500mg, 100 Capsules)