5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings
Lovely earrings for my very small ear lopes I used one pair on new years eve. Thank you very much
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by gc

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE BUT SMALL
I chose these earrings as amethyst is my birth stone, and I wanted clip-on earrings to match my amethyst ring. I liked the earrings but was disappointed that they are small. I would suggest that the size of product was mentioned next to the picture. They arrived promptly and was well packed. I have used this company before and would use againclip-on earring
Published 19 months ago by Happy-snapper

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE BUT SMALL, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Clip Earrings - Amethyst Crystal Teardrop Earrings - Swarovski Earrings - Purple Crystal Earrings - February Birthstone Earrings (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 3 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
lovely earrings my wife loves them