5.0 out of 5 stars A Necessary Evil
What can you say about an ink cartridge, except that they are all expensive and don't last very long? However, this particular cartridge (and it's colour companion) doesn't seem to be available everywhere for some reason, so I buy it through Amazon at a much more competitive price than through other stores.
Published on 14 Dec 2010 by C. R. Bramwell

2.0 out of 5 stars NO BOX-is this product LEXMARK?
This purchase (unlike the Lexmark cartridge No 5-colour) did not come with a box.The item is shown as a LEXMARK product with No 4 clearly on the box.(which is what I was expecting)All I have is a cartridge- with no name .

I would appreciate your feedback on this enquiry.

Yours sincerely
Michele b white
Published 15 months ago by blodwyn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars not as aadvertized, 8 May 2013
This review is from: LEXMARK 4 INKJET PRINT CARTRIDGE compatible (Office Product)
The cartridge I received is not a Lexmark one and bears no relation to the one pictured. It is compatible but not the one in the advert. I feel the product has been misrepresented.

2.0 out of 5 stars NO BOX-is this product LEXMARK?, 4 May 2013
blodwyn "welshgirl" (F.O.D. Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews

I would appreciate your feedback on this enquiry.

Yours sincerely
Michele b white

5.0 out of 5 stars A Necessary Evil, 14 Dec 2010
C. R. Bramwell "Roy" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Printer ink, 5 April 2013
Not happy with the price, why does printer ink have to be so expensive. I find it drys out too quickly as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark 4, 3 Mar 2013
very quick delivery the cartridge was as I expected it to be. I think I will look at the triple size cartridge next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lexmark ink cartridge, 28 Dec 2012
Jon Swift (UK) - See all my reviews
It's an ink cartridge and it's a genuine Lexmark product; you'd expect it to produce good copy printing and it does.
Enough said!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 May 2012
Lexmark Inks are expensive.

But you don't need me to tell you that.

I've tried various ways to reduce the cost of ownership of my printer but, short of buying something else, using pukka inks actually works out cheaper for me than refills or unbranded cartridges. They work straight out of the packet, are reliable, give good results page after page, and give more pages than the others. Others I've had either need faffing with to work or won't work at all meaning faffing about trying to get my money back. If they do work they invariably leak causing no end of grief inside the printer and seriously reducing their page life. If they work and don't leak they generally only do so for about 100 or so pages until the quality becomes unacceptable. The Lexmark cartridges work right until they run out. It's still not a huge number of pages down the line but at least I haven't had to reprint something 3 or 4 times to get one that's half legible, or had to try and clean the inside of my printer again. So whilst I continue to persevere with a Lexmark I will continue to persevere with the Lexmark cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item..., 8 Jan 2012
Ink was a bargain compared to high street costs. It arrived quickly and was very well packaged. Will be making another order soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Jun 2010
I was having trouble with my Lexmark printer as I was using the wrong ink. I bought these Lexmark cartridges from Amazon. They were not too expensive and I am very pleased with them. My printer has given me no trouble at all since I installed them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement cartridge, 5 April 2014
Bought a Lexmark printer on special offer - great printer etc but boy oh boy how expensive were the cartridges!
Had to buy affordable printer as replacement sadly.
Can't fault the service I received from cartridge supplier 5*