5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive itch relief cream
We have lots of this as my Fiance struggles with itchy dry skin particularly on his hands. One application of this brings instant relief to him & prevents him from making the area worse or more sore by scratching it. Storing it in the fridge can also bring extra itch-relief & add a lovely soothing effect (I also recommend this with AfterSun!)
Published on 21 Aug 2011 by Miss Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Brand Name
Published on 9 April 2012 by mine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Brand Name, 9 April 2012
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
I have bought a number of E45 itch Relief Cream 500G from Pharmacy Place in the past. This has been exceptionally good for my daughter's skin. After 2 days of use, any rashes she has had, magically clears away. I recently ordered another one in February and noticed that the label looked lighter than previous ones I had bought. On usage, my daughter broke out in rash, her skin became darker. On closer inspection I noticed that the manufacturer was Reckitt Benkiser Healthcare (UK) and previous ones i had bought were manufactured by HERMEL D-21465, Reinbek, Germany. How do you explain to the seller on Amazon that you want the one manufactured by HERMEL and not Reckitt Benkiser. I paid just under 30 for a product that I only used for 2 days and have had to discard as I could not return it because I have opened it and the deadline for returns has expired. Amazon, please deal with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive itch relief cream, 21 Aug 2011
Miss Robinson (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
Completely cleared skin rash caused, it would seem, by dry skin, where ordinary e 45 did not work. Mild over the counter hydrocortisone had cleared rash temporarily, but after few days it would return. Using this cream has completely resolved problem. Would highly recommend trying this product if you have a problem with itchy or inflamed skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what the label says., 27 May 2013
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
I have in the past used 100g tubes. These tend to be wasteful because of the type of tube used. I am hoping that the larger pump action container will be easier to use. Buying online not cheaper but this size - 500g - is hard to find in most chemists

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
Bought this as I have VERY dry skin due to a underactive thyroid, and it does help and because my skin is so dry it itches, so it helps with that as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Dispensable Itch cream 500g, 8 May 2014
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
I get skin itching as a side effect of tablets I take for my Melanoma Cancer. E45 Itch cream is effective, but the Pharmacy only sells it in small tubes. A well as being more cost effective it is so much easier to be able to press the plunger on the 500g bottle to dispense as much cream as I need. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle., 28 April 2014
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
What can I say. It's a light cream that really works at relieving all kinds of itchy skin. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars E45 ITCH RELIEF CREAM 500g, 4 Feb 2014
CoaleyCrow (Gloucestershire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
This cream is as usual very good and serves the intended purpose.

It is not available from our local retailers so it is handy to order on Amazon

I am not sure buying the 500g size is always the best value for money so it is a good idea to check the alternative prices available before ordering.

However I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one that works, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
Fed up with prescription items which don't work on allergy itch on legs. Spent a fortune on over the counter creams but this one worked. However, the tubes last no time at all so this larger tub is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars No itch, 29 Dec 2013
whitehouse "J R" (Runcorn,Cheshire,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E45 Itch Relief Cream 500G (Personal Care)
This is like a miracle and worth trying if you suffer from any kind of skin itch as long as it is safe for you to use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›