5.0 out of 5 stars Love this camera.
I received this item yesterday and I love it. It is bubble gum pink and so easy to use, and not bulky at all. It is very light, perfect to fit in my hand bag.You will have to purchase a memory card for it though, I ordered the 8 gb SD card that is on offer at the moment which gives me more than enough memory.Really happy with it, great value for money.
Published on 9 Jan. 2009 by Samantha Adams

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
Published on 15 Sept. 2009 by Mrs. S. Thake

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this camera., 9 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Samsung S1070 Digital Camera - Pink (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all round camera, 30 Jan. 2009
This camera was purchased for Christmas. We have had other cameras before but this camera has been so easy to use, with high quality pictures that it has been borrowed by all of us. Reviewing the pictures is simple and the video function has been used repeatedly, then edited to produce mini clips by the children. Down loading is very straight forward onto both a mac and the pc. Pure plug and go. I did purchase a memory stick which has helped with memory and ensured no problems even with all the video clips. Probably the only limitation has been batteries which have been changed three times since Christmas (It is end of January now) However considering the amount it has been used for all the videos this might be expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Feb. 2009
Mrs. Jane E. Ronayne (Jersey, channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This is a great little camera, especially for the price. When I ordered it I was unsure because of the price and the fact that I wasn't sure how big and bulky it was going to be. When I recived th package that containted it I was very suprised because of how small it was when I opened it I saw that the camera box was very small and the camera is not much bigger that the panisonic lumix and the screen is huge!! I really recommend this camera. Also if you want a case I recomend the hama fancy funny DF15 camera bag (pink) which fits almost perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung S1070 Digital Camera - Pink (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7'' LCD, 27 Feb. 2009
Bought this camera for my daughters birthday. The colour was perfect for her!! Very easy to set up and use. Quick to switch on and take photos. Takes 2 AA batteries which last for a reasonable amount of time, but you can insert rechargable ones, but you need to buy a charging lead if you are going to leave them in the camera to be charged. Easy for my daughter to use, and loves the video mode.
Picture quality is perfect, indoors and out, face detect works a treat, mulitple flash settings. Easy download onto the computer. Build quality is good and would recommend this camera every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Dec. 2008
[[ASIN:B001EJO732 Samsung S1070 Digital Camera - Pink (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.7'' LCD]

My boyfriend got me this camera for xmas but i just had to have a try before i wrapped it up. Firstly it's gorgeous!!! I had it on the basic settings, normal mode with normal MP and the pictures were great so i can only imagine what they will be like when i up the quality! It's light but quite bulky but worth it, it doesnt feel like it will break in your hand. it does everything it says on the box, i love it and i'm so excited about opening it on christmas day!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung S1070 Pink Digital Camera, 16 Feb. 2009
C. Fazekas "claire040764" (Bucks UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely little camera and easy to use. Has lots of features and was a great price on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and very simple to use, 31 Mar. 2009
I have never been a great lover of picture taking but the simplicity of use of this camera and it's lightweight portablility make it the perfect choice for both novice and experienced photographer. I thoroughly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 15 Sept. 2009
I bought this camera for my daughter for Christmas - I ordered it on 29 November and it arrived 2 days before Christmas - not a good start. As a typical student in last year at uni I wanted something robust and funky - very pretty pink but certainly not at all robust! Within 3 months the camera's screen went blank - when she took it out of her bag as they do - there was a cracked image. When I rang up Samsung - they said it must have been dropped and charged £40 for repair - despite a 2 year guarantee - another selling point?! It took 4 weeks to get it done! Now in September less than 9 months old and recently repaired - it has gone wrong again - the lense refuses to retract and it is totally dead. Another negative response from Samsung - it must be her fault and another exorbitant request for repair. We have dumped it as a bad job and have bought another camera with an in-store insurance for replacementwith a clause against accidental damage. I would not touch another product fron Samsung not just because of the camera itself but because of the lack of after-sales care and the money grabbing attitude. The guarantee is not worth the paper it was printed on. A disatrous purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic photo quality, 30 Jan. 2009
This was a birthday present for my daughter and she is delighted with it. She loves the colour,its lightweight the picture quality is excellent but best of all it takes AA batteries so theres no worries about charging its own battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars good choice of birthday present, 23 Mar. 2009
We bought this camera as an eigthteenth birthday present for our daughter and it was an instant success. Simple to use, takes great photos what more could an 18 year old want from a pocket camera.