5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent timepiece
exactly what it says in the title. Its a very good watch, compounded by the ability to see most of the internal components. Glass front and back, with a unique engraved curly design on the metal in the inside.
Published on 13 Feb 2010 by Cameron A. Milby

1.0 out of 5 stars They are made in China
Published on 21 Feb 2011 by C. Brewchorne

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent timepiece, 13 Feb 2010
Cameron A. Milby (GLA UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotary Men's Watch Mechanical movement with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet MP00723/21 (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Facinating, 24 Dec 2012
T. Qurashi (Pakistan) - See all my reviews
You can look at thes watch for hours! You can see all the parts clearly, and it appears to be wellmade. The only gripe I have is that it doesn't have a saphire crystal front and back. At the price I paid though, I suppose that is not surprising. A lovely watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, 8 Oct 2012
This is a lovely pocket watch, yes its true its made in china but so are even the most expensive watch innards these days. It is excellent value for money, a 40 birthday gift from my children I will always treasure. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the little cogs and spring winding up and down. I'm going to get one of those pocket watch stands so I can view it all the time and not just in the box. If I had to say anything negative it would be its quite heavy for an everyday watch and can spoil the line of your clothing due to its weight and size but then I'm a small female and girly suits tend to be made of light thin materials, probably fine in a mans pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very striking watch, 30 April 2012
I brought this for my husband for our anniversary and he loves it. Looked really striking as he openened it and was just what I was looking for. Good looking, good quality and good value for money (especially as I brought it in the sale!)

1.0 out of 5 stars They are made in China, 21 Feb 2011
C. Brewchorne (Chard, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Rotary look great and offer reassurances about heritage and quality. However, having bought a Rotary Skeleton watch I was shocked to find a hair in the mechanism and generally shoddy quality of finish. After complaining, Rotary confirmed that despite 'Est Switzerland' on the watch the mechanisms are made in China. They are not Swiss if labelled 'Est Switzerland'. Other manufacturers buy the same Chinese mechanisms and sell them for around 40.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY WITH THIS ITEM, 29 Nov 2013
I am very happy with this pocket watch it is of a very good quality and workmanship and very good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very beautiful but..., 8 Feb 2013
This watch is stunning to look at and feels solid and substantial in the hand. It makes a lovely gentle ticking sound too. On closer inspection I was disappointed to see that the numerals on the seconds face was printed off centre with the 5 of the 45 sec mark actually running slightly off the edge of the dial. I started the returns procedure but realised that I would have to wait weeks for a refund before I could order another as there was no option for exchanging it directly. It's a minor flaw on an otherwise perfect watch so I have decided that I can live with it. It's unlikely that I would be able to get anything quite as nice for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fake or Real?, 19 July 2014
L. Milner (yorkshire, england) - See all my reviews
Looks great but I'm unsure of how authentic this Rotary is...The printing on the box is wonky...would real Rotary let this get sold? I am going to investigate further as this is a groom gift for my soon to be husband in 2 weeks. Would be very disapointed to give a fake gift. Will write another review when I have confirmation.

5.0 out of 5 stars pocket watch, 21 Sep 2009
Very pleased with the quality but surprised that polished stainless steel looks like 'rose gold'. Quick delivery.