5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price
I bought this as a replacement for the inner tube in our Phil & Teds Explorer buggy and it fits perfectly.

Published on 3 Jan 2012 by B. Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars 45 degree valve in wrong direction
Published 13 months ago by HTC Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Schwable AV1 12" x 1.75 - 2.1, Schrader Inner Tube (Sports)

You can't argue with the price (£3.99 total at time of writing, including free shipping) and the quality seems fine. I checked the tube in a bucket of water before installing it and there were absolutely no leaks - I was put off some other similarly priced buggy/child cycle tubes that some reviewers had reported leaked when they'd checked the same thing straight out of the box.

It comes with a clear plastic dust cap, though I would have preferred a black dust cap that matches the existing inner tubes and would go better with the buggy colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 Oct 2011
Excellent value for money, vey happy with the product.
Fits my quinny buzz pushchair perfectly :)
I will be buying another for spares int he future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 3 Jun 2012
Nothing much to say. I used this to repair a puncture on a pram wheel and it works just as well at the original, plus it's quite cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 31 May 2012
Does what it is says on the tin. Arrived quickly and fit our Teutonia pram without any problems. Have since bought a second so we always have a spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars schwalbe tyre inner tubes, 14 Dec 2011
Does exactly what it says on the box, good quality at a reasonable price, what more is there to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an inner tube, 24 Sep 2013
Does what it says on the box. Ordered the right size. Got the right product. Not much more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 3 Aug 2012
Great product, arrived pretty quickly as well. It fits my Phil&Teds Explorer pram. Will buy it again if needed. Loved the colorful packaging too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyre tastic, 21 April 2012
This is the best tube ever ever, I put it on the little monkeys bike and he is unstoppable Now. It is good to fix things for children and to have them help they love it, so many toys are thrown away or not used because of a small fault and lazyness what dose this teach our children?.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars 45 degree valve in wrong direction, 27 July 2013
I bought this to replace a tyre for my Phil and Ted stroller which is a tight fit to get a pump in hence the need for an angled valve. This tyre fits the wheel but the 4 degree valve in angled in line with the tyre not at a 90 degree angle which makes it very difficult to inflate. I would have returned but I needed the tyre and persevered with it but it wasn't an easy install. Annoying as I paid for 1st class postage for a defective product.