5.0 out of 5 stars A toy to keep
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by B. Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars doesn't measure up
Received the pram today and thought it was cute but tiny. When we measured it, the measurments were totally different to what it had advertised. Very expensive for such a tiny thing. Goodness knows what the mini version is like! Apart from that, it seems well designed and well made.
Published 10 months ago by kathleen smith

5.0 out of 5 stars A toy to keep, 31 Oct 2011
B. Wood (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
We bought this little pram for our daughter's first birthday and we're so happy we did. It's beautifully made and is the perfect size to help her make her first steps. She already has some soft toys in it that she takes for walks. The design is elegant and simple and is a good blend of modern design and retro styling. Best of all it's one of those toys that we'll keep forever, especially as it's has more than enough charm to look good in her room as a decorative feature once she's outgrown it. A lovely present that we're very happy we bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely first pram., 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Beautiful first peak, we got it for my daughters first birthday, its quite small so just right for that age, although she tries to use it as a walker but its too light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Whilst I know my 1 year old loves this pram, I think I love it more - its just so sweet, is well made and isn't tacky and plasticy like so many toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product fantastic quality, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural) (Baby Product)
Cant wait to see my little girls face Xmas morning. I'm so pleased with this pram, beautifully made really high quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pram, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural) (Baby Product)
old fashioned wooden type pram, well built and made to last a change from plastic
my grandaughter just loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pram, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Moover Dolls Pram (Toy)
I bought this pram for my 1 year god-daughter! What a superb design....loved by all! Definately recommend for that extra special present.

5.0 out of 5 stars B.E.A.Utiful!!, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Love this. Very good quality item. Everyone that sees it adores it. My daughter is only 10months but looks so cute when she pulls herself up on it!
Timeless toy that we will keep forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute pram, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural) (Baby Product)
Lovely little pram, perfect size for my 13 mth old daughter, doesn't take up too much room in the house and it doesn't require any assembly. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Bought this beautiful pram for my grandaughters Christmas present after a friend had recommended it as they had one for their one yr old little girl, It is really well made and not like the usual tacky plastic that is cluttering up the family home! A real keepsake, thrilled with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wooden dolls pram, 8 April 2011
This review is from: Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural) (Baby Product)
A delightful pram for my daughter to play with. The only criticism is that the width of the pram is narrower to how it looks in the picture but still good room for teddies or dollies.

Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural)
57.00