5.0 out of 5 stars A toy to keep
Published on 31 Oct. 2011 by B. Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but doesn't work for us!
This toy is well made and looks very cute, but as a pram is pretty useless in my opinion. You only have to put the tiniest bit of pressure on the handle and it goes flying, so is dangerous for a toddler, both of my daughters have had numerous tumbles with it! and as soon as they are big enough to not worry about it flying from under them it is too small!
Published 7 months ago by gym bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars A toy to keep, 31 Oct. 2011
B. Wood (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
We bought this little pram for our daughter's first birthday and we're so happy we did. It's beautifully made and is the perfect size to help her make her first steps. She already has some soft toys in it that she takes for walks. The design is elegant and simple and is a good blend of modern design and retro styling. Best of all it's one of those toys that we'll keep forever, especially as it's has more than enough charm to look good in her room as a decorative feature once she's outgrown it. A lovely present that we're very happy we bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Whilst I know my 1 year old loves this pram, I think I love it more - its just so sweet, is well made and isn't tacky and plasticy like so many toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely first pram., 5 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Beautiful first peak, we got it for my daughters first birthday, its quite small so just right for that age, although she tries to use it as a walker but its too light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product fantastic quality, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural) (Baby Product)
Cant wait to see my little girls face Xmas morning. I'm so pleased with this pram, beautifully made really high quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars B.E.A.Utiful!!, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Love this. Very good quality item. Everyone that sees it adores it. My daughter is only 10months but looks so cute when she pulls herself up on it!
Timeless toy that we will keep forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... reading many of the extremely positive reviews about this beautifully made toy pram and also watching the video, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
After reading many of the extremely positive reviews about this beautifully made toy pram and also watching the video, I had no hesitation in purchasing a Moover Pram for my granddaughter's 1st birthday. She absolutely loves it. As she is already walking confidently she began pushing it around very easily and quickly got the idea of putting the bedding in place and tucking Baby Stella in. It is really robust, the finish is excellent and everyone loved the cherry colour. I whole-heartedly recommend this toy pram. I am so impressed with it that I am seriously considering buying another one for another granddaughter who is only 6 weeks old and saving it for her first birthday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pram, 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Moover Dolls Pram (Toy)
I bought this pram for my 1 year god-daughter! What a superb design....loved by all! Definately recommend for that extra special present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute pram, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural) (Baby Product)
Lovely little pram, perfect size for my 13 mth old daughter, doesn't take up too much room in the house and it doesn't require any assembly. Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but doesn't work for us!, 14 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift, 17 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Moover Wooden Pram (Baby Product)
Bought this beautiful pram for my grandaughters Christmas present after a friend had recommended it as they had one for their one yr old little girl, It is really well made and not like the usual tacky plastic that is cluttering up the family home! A real keepsake, thrilled with my purchase.

Moover Wooden Dolls Pram (Natural)