5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
I just bought this walker as a present for my one year old and Iam extremely pleased with it. I did quite a lot of research online as I wanted a walker that doesn't move too fast and this one is perfect. You can adjust the wheels so it doesn't move forward too quickly. My baby loves it. It also looks great. I most definately recommend this product.
Published on 1 Feb 2011 by Mrs D

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality needs serious improvement
Published 18 months ago by Rayna and Sander

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 1 Feb 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Wooden Walker, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 10 month old as she is desperate to walk. I liked this one in particular because it's not all plastic and it doesn't have any noisy features. It was also the only one I could find with brakes which prevent the truck from running away with her. She was so pleased with herself when I put it together for her and just stood holding on to it with a big grin on her face. She's not quite figured out the forward stepping movement yet but she won't be long.

It's really well made - nice rounded edges, solid with rubber rims on the wheels to protect furniture. The colour is lovely.

It is a little more expensive that some of the others but in my opinion it is worth it - she will have lots of fun with it and can out her own things in it to push around - she can also sit on it and be pushed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moover wooden baby walker, 3 Dec 2010
S. J. Fiedler - See all my reviews
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
This is a really well made and sturdy baby walker. My granddaughter loves it. I would highly recommend buying this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars The quality needs serious improvement, 1 April 2013
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
I was really enthusiastic when I purchased this walker. My daughter had just started moving around the house using the furniture and I was hoping to give her more mobility with this toy. I spent quite some time browsing on internet and on Amazon and the reviews I read were quite good. It was however quite disappointing to find out that the "break" on one of the wheels of the walker we received didn't work. I contacted Amazon immediately and their reaction was superb - within hours they shipped a new walker and in one working day it was with us. That unfortunately didn't solve the problem as the walker seems to be of poor quality. One of the front wheels wobbles and every morning we have to tighten the "break" again.

There are two reasons why I'm giving this product two stars. The breaks are two screws in each rear wheel and they need to be adjusted depending on the speed you need. with the first walker one of the breaks didn't work at all so it was completely unsafe for my 8 month old daughter to use it. With the second walker we had to tighten the break every morning as one of the screws would loosen up. The walker needs some extra weight at the front or otherwise while trying to stand up your child might topple over together with the walker. We used two 1,5-liter boxes for this purpose.

Overall I didn't feel this product was safe enough for my daughter to learn to walk with it. The idea of the walker is great and I sincerely wanted to give it a good rating. I'm afraid though I can't recommend it to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most loved toy, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
We bought this for our little boy when he was starting to cruise at 8 months. It has been in daily use ever since, for loading and transporting toys, rides around the kitchen and outside in the summer. We are coming up to his second birthday and can see it being well used over the next few years.

The build quality is lovely and the height just right as he has grown. A well designed and robust toy. Some of the paint has worn off where he liked to turn it upside down and push it around outside, but that would happen with any painted wooden toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning design, 6 April 2013
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
A beautifully designed and very well made trolly, my little one got this when she was 8 months & loved pushing it around and now that she is walking she likes to be pushed around in it - two friends bought one after seeing ours, so a winning product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden baby walker, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
My Grandaughter who is eleven months, loves it and pushes it up and down the hall all the time. When not pushing it,she likes to sit on it and be pushed instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little walker, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
This is a great walker that is unbelieveably easy to assemble. The first one we ordered only one of the wheel breaks worked. I ordered a placement and it was here within the week. No fuss, no problems, just a straight forward process and returning the faulty one was free. My 10 month old daughter loves it and it's great that we can adjust the speed it goes. Great quality. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but rear wheels are problematic., 31 July 2014
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
Ummm, nice idea, nice design, great size - sadly the rear wheels keep falling off and the tolerances on the wheel tension screws are so slight that they are pretty much ineffective. I really wanted to like this as my daughter loves it but its useage is completely hampered by the problems with the wheels. I literally have to carry a philips and flat head screw driver when she is using it.

A great product let down by itself - such a shame, 5 out of 10.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality control, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: MOOVER Baby Walker Red (Baby Product)
Yes, it is very cute, nice colours, simple to put together, well designed and it works well as it helps your child to walk.

But the quality controls are clearly terrible. The first walker had a wheel that wobbled uncontrollably like the worst broken shopping trolley. The nut in the wheel had been inserted at an angle so the wheel wobbled. The walker also had stray paintbrush hairs under the red paint. It was returned. The second walker had a faulty brake on one wheel. The tightening bolt just turned freely without actually having any effect. Rather than send it back, I found another longer screw, cut the end off and used that and the brake now works. One of the wheels wobbles but not as badly as the first walker so we can live with it.

Nice product, shame it is cheaply made in China with seemingly poor quality control.

MOOVER Baby Walker Red