‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely DVDS - will be buying more C and L DVDs, 17 Nov 2008
Mrs. Bryony A. Shaw "joltek" (Ely, Cambs) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Charlie and Lola: The Absolutely Complete Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
My 2 year old was given these recently for her 2nd birthday. She is a big Charlie and Lola fan already along with her older brother who is 4. We had lots of episodes recorded that they can't seem get enough of so they were thrilled with this set even if it were just the episodes. What they really both love as well though are the extras. Each DVD has one song "Bestest in the Barn" or "Bat Cat" etc and then a couple of funny outtakes which are recordings of the kids doing the recordings saying funny things.
They are both loving the feature length Christmas episode as well which is a lovely one and we haven't seen it for a long time on CBeebies. All in all a very good present - i think we will be putting the first series on our christmas wish list and eagerly awaiting the 3rd series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie & Lola of course, 29 Jan 2009
Mrs. Y. Murdoch "Yvette M" (Bham, England) - See all my reviews
My daughter adores Charlie & Lola & I must confess to liking it myself. She is only 2 & this is her favourite - it is a wonderful series & I am sure you as well as your children will become hooked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Box of delights, 2 May 2009
A good box set with lots of episodes spread over four discs which kept my five year old son happy for a considerable time. The stories are very accessible and relevant and bear repeated playing. Haven't had chance to check the extras. Packaging was a little flimsy and has already succumbed to an attack from my baby daughter, I would've preferred a thicker cardboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola, 18 Dec 2009
good quality although the boxset container was unstuck so had to stick it back together.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER!!, 19 Jan 2013
Maryam N. Almutairi (Kuwait) - See all my reviews
I bought a bunch of DVD's for my 2 yr old son to entertain him while i am busy around the house, and it is the best!!
i love the characters reaction and their poise and how the siblings interact with each other.

i is definitely worth getting (^_^)

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Version is Available in another box, 13 April 2011
I bought three DVD boxes, assuming that the three boxes complete the full Charilie and Lola set. Unfortunately I ended up with duplicate purchase, as the complete set is available in another box (which I mistakenly took for part 1 only). The product description might have been clearer. As for the series, my kids love this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola Series 2, 30 Aug 2010
Purchased this product hoping that it would play in Australia. The information about the dvd stated region 2,and we are region 4. on receiving the dvd, was happy to see that it also had region 4 on it and it worked wonderfully. Nephew was happy with the dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, the daughter loved it., 20 Mar 2010
A great box set, the case isnt durable when the toddler stands on it though! The 4 year old loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely extremely delighted :D, 9 Feb 2010
My 2 years old daughter loves Charlie and Lola, so am I. we cannot stop watching it :)
We are very pleased with these series and considering to buy the other ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars charlie and lola dvds, 3 Jan 2010
These two are the best, my son adores them, and I have to admit that I do too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›