5.0 out of 5 stars great
i love this touch up, it does what it says on the box and so easy to use and hardly any mess. I also mix two different colours together.. i would highly recommend this :-)
Published on 14 July 2011 by missy

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use between full colour treatments
Easy to use however the results haven't lasted long. I was also disappointed that it is for single use so works out almost as expensive as buying my normal Nice'n'Easy hair colour. Another time I will try splitting the mix to get two uses. Good for disguising grey roots at my parting.
Published 9 months ago by Jane Crockett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Clairol Nice'n Easy Root Touch Up Permanent Hair Colour - 5 Medium Brown (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Feb 2014
Mrs. A. C. Cross "Skyeduck" (Isle of Skye, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a great product, especially if like me, you don't have masses of hair and what you do have is short! I will use this instead of buying a big pack of hair colorant when I end up throwing half of it away! This is just enough for my short hair, colours both grey and new growth well and looks just as good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use between full colour treatments, 22 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for inbetween touch up, 3 Feb 2014
I use nice and easy colorant every 8 weeks,but the roots start to show and need a little lift about every 4! My roots are not very dark so the touch up is perfect for me! I cannot always find a local stockist so buying using subscribe and save every month solves this! Also works out cheaper buying this way as I also get other regular items such as dog food,dog biscuits,tea bags,bird food all to my door!

4.0 out of 5 stars WORTH A TRY, 20 Jan 2014
FOUND THIS VERY GOOD BUT WILL ONLY COVER A SMALL AREA AT THE FRONT IF YOU WANT TO DO ALL OVER YOU WILL NEED MORE PACKS ALTHOUGH STILL A LOT CHEAPER THAN THE SALON

4.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 30 Dec 2013
M. Shaw (Worcestershire.UK) - See all my reviews
there was just not quite enough of it,but the colour match was very good (I had got onto Clairol before to ascertain this.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Jun 2013
S Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This a useful product to touch up rouge grey hairs I between visits to hairdressers for colouring. I find I have to leave it on for the full 15 mins for it to be really effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars hair dye, 21 May 2013
used clairol root touch -up before ,easy to use .
blends in well with the colour of your hair as long as you buy the right number.
large colour range to choose from

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely easy and brill!, 26 Sep 2014
A. M. Smith "Ean" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
as i have very long waist length hair dyeing every few weeks was a pain and time consuming, since i've discovered this i can just touch up my roots every 3 weeks and blends in fabulously! where have you been all my life????

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is actually better than a 'whole head' dye, 15 Sep 2013
It matches in perfectly with any colour you use, and freshens up your colour between dyes. Have been using this stuff for years.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›