5.0 out of 5 stars Essential but great value
Published on 13 April 2010 by V. K. Nong

2.0 out of 5 stars ... think that this adapter is the reason of not good quality of my radio
I think that this adapter is the reason of not good quality of my radio. The old radio was connected directly to the antenna and was much better than now new radio with this adapter.
Published 5 months ago by Waldemar Wocial

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential but great value, 13 April 2010
V. K. Nong (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
I recently bought a new Pioneer head unit to replace the stock one in my Nissan Micra K11, only to find that the Pioneer has an aerial socket, while on the previous one, you simply clipped the aerial connector to the back of it. This item allows me to connect the aerial connector to one end, and then plug it into the back of my Pioneer head unit. I only wished I realised this before so I could have ordered it at the same time as my Pioneer head unit (as well as an ISO harness adaptor).

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly in my Peugeot 106., 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
Bought a new stereo to replace the stock one in my 2002 Peugeot 106 HDI. This connector was required to connect the aerial to the new stereo as the sandard aerial connection/fitting had changed since the car was manufactured. Worked a treat and took about 30 seconds to fit, very simple. This part was also incredibly cheap compared to Halfords (£8.99) and appeared perfectly adequate quality for the purpose. The supllier offered free postage and it arrived well before the anticipated arrival date. All in all, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decenttt, 26 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
Got this for my Clio and aftermarket headunit, fits perfectly (not loose at all), makes Halford's 5 quid one look like a joke

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
A simple little adaptor that is perfect for the job for which it is intended - good price and arrived bang on time

4.0 out of 5 stars simples, 23 May 2013
P. Salmon (St Helens England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
big little, little big. It is a thing that does one thing, and the thing it does is that thing and it does it just the way it was designed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove., 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
I bought this product not knowing if it was the right adapter for my audi, but I figured at only 93p it was worth a punt. It arrived a couple of days latter, and was fitted within seconds, but best of all, it works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iso to din aerial connector, 8 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
This product is good quality and does exactly what it says to the best of its ability, it enhances the aerials performance by less interference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says!, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
What can I say? Just the job, works perfectly and at a ridiculously low price with free delivery!!!

Bought a new car stereo for an older car and found the aerial sockets were different. This solved the problem quickly and easily - can't recommend enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was needed, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
Exactly what was needed for the car it shops they are £5-6 so this is real bargin for the amount paid of 90p would recomend this item for anyone that needs a radio signal in the car better than paying the extra prices in the shop also del was great to

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!!!, 1 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Car Aerial Adaptor For Car Radio ISO to DIN (Electronics)
Turns out i didn't need the adapter in the end. Maybe I should of checked before hand but for under a pound i thought it was better safe than sorry.
Anyway all is not lost, I have given it to a friend and they are now using it!!!