Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Size: 3-4 years (Small)|Change

on 30 April 2014
ordered childs age 8-10. delivered today and im not been funny but I'm a size womens 12 and it fit me. my poor daughter is absolutely upset as this product was bought for a superhero day for school and now she doesn't have a costume to wear. thanks a lot amazon for ruining a childs day. GET YOUR SIZES SORTED OUT
on 1 July 2013
I ordered this in the size stated 5-7 and paid express delivery waste of time as I didnt receive it in time and when it did come it came in a size 3-4 no good to me so sizes are completely wrong I would not buy from these again and not recommend them either
on 14 March 2013
I bought this costume for my daughter who is 8 ,when it arrived it actually fitted me I am 5ft 6 it is no way a kids dressing up outfit. It is being totally miss sold and was a complete waste of my time and money.would never buy from these people again.
on 1 March 2015
I bought this item for my daughter who is nearly 12. This was ideal as I saw the reviews about the 8-10 size being too big. This would easy fit a 11-13 year old. Only concern was it is obvious it was a return as the product looked opened and untidy. The belt was slightly faulty on the inside. It is needed for this week so have no time to be fussy. Probably not worth the price but limited in this category. Can't fault the speedy delivery but I did pay extra. Box far too big for the item.
on 6 February 2016
Item arrived earlier than expected. It is really big though. Athough my 5 1/2 year old is somewhat small for her size the toddler size is still way too big for her. Lol..
on 31 January 2014
A very easy dress up to wear and looks really cool!
It is large fitting so don't be tempted to get your usual child's size.
Top product.
on 28 June 2014
Looks good and although cheaply made, it would serve a purpose. However sizing is big and size 3-4 far too big for my 4 year old.
on 11 April 2013
My daughter likes this costume but there are a few things I really don't Like. The top half fits really well but the legs seem to go on and on, i have to tuck them into the boots to get them short enough, they are even too long for my 3 year old son. The finish is also not great, there are no hems, the edges have just been left. I also am not happy that the cape fastens around the neck so this will have to be adjusted too.
on 6 December 2015
Our daughter loves it. Size's are generous.Toddler size fitted our under 3 year old perfect.
on 27 May 2016
Looks as it does in the picture, although the trousers are ridiculously long for a 3 - 4 year old, so I ended up cutting them off. Sizing wise it fitted my 4 year and 11 month old perfectly. But once I rolled up the sleeves and cut off the legs, if was great for my 2year and 9 month old. Both of my children are average size for their age.

See one answered question