on 15 March 2010
This hard carrying case is excellent. It really protects my Oregon 550t. Even inside of case, my GPS stills works very well without loss of signal. If you make long walks in wild nature I recommend it to protect your investment.
on 30 July 2010
Good protection for your GPS.Unit clips and velcros into case so won't fall out when opening.Well made,but I found it gapped slightly in the middle when closed so I added a stretch tent peg ring to slide over the centre(this actually looked part of the case and not a bodge).If you've shelled out for the GPS it's worth protecting it and this will certainly do the job.
on 4 October 2010
Way too big, spoilt by its size only useful for packing oregan in a suitcase too exspensive
on 11 November 2014
Useless, buy a camera case that you can test in the shop with the gps for a better fit.Quality very poor, if you bought this before buying a Garmin GPS you would probably not buy the GPS fearing it would be equally poor. Your Garmin deserves better and an old sock is better.
on 12 September 2011
Nice quality product. Does the job well and is great for protection while transporting and rough journeys. Not so easy to see the GPS unit at belt level when on the go, but if the case is fastened to a rucksack strap around chest hight, perfect.
on 7 December 2013
I'm glad I got this hard carry case for my Garmin as it provides extra protection. However, I think it is slightly large for the Oregan device and was probably initially designed for a different device. It was a good buy though.
on 3 June 2015
The pouch though sturdy is not sealed. It is literally just the clip you see that secures your hard case. But like I said it is not sealed leaving your device open to dust and water.
on 2 April 2014
This is a top quality hard case that will protect your handheld GPS. Can easily be used in the hand knowing it won't fall out as it is secured at the back. Would highly recommend.
on 31 December 2013
Now my GPSr is completely safe when it's not being used. I personally don't use it to take my GPSr out but as for a secure and safe storage while it's at home it's perfect!
on 18 September 2013
A bit clumsy but it really protects your Garmin, clipping it in and out takes a bit of practice, but a great buy if you have a Garmin Oregon although a little expensive!!