Price:£1.69+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 24 December 2014
Although I don’t smoke personally, I have used Eucryl products on and off for a few years now whenever I feel my teeth are becoming stained, mainly through drinking tea and coffee and energy drinks.

I am really impressed with how simple and effective Eucryl Toothpaste is at removing stains and leaving me feeling lots more confident about my teeth.

The stains on my teeth have often left me feeling really self confident about what others thought. To the point I felt really uncomfortable at times when talking to others.

I recently wanted to start using Eucryl again however found I struggled to find it at my local supermarket. However at this price with postage included, there really was nothing to lose.

I personally use the Eucrly Toothpaste daily and the Eucryl Tooth Powder every couple of days.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone with stained teeth who wants to feel more confident about their smile.

*** Pro's ***
✓ Leave your teeth feeling smooth and clean.
✓ Remove tea and coffee stains.
✓ Remove cigarette stains.
✓ Cheaper than a lot of the stain removal toothpastes available.

*** Con's ***

- Over time can strip the enamel from your teeth, so wouldn’t recommend using this product constantly. It should really only be used to get rid of stains, and you should stop using it as soon as the stains have disappeared.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 24 December 2014

*** Pro's ***
✓ Leave your teeth feeling smooth and clean.
✓ Remove tea and coffee stains.
✓ Remove cigarette stains.
✓ Cheaper than a lot of the stain removal toothpastes available.

*** Con's ***

on 9 March 2016
A lot of reviewers rate toothpaste as "the best" and I genuinely scratch my head... thinking they own shares in P&G or GSK.....

Most toothpastes claim to "whiten" but they don't.....

There are only two toothpastes that I have seen that genuinely whiten tea and coffee stains, and they are pearl drops and eucryl....

I used eucryl in powder form previously, which worked very well at removing stains but this toothpaste version is a lot easier to deal with, and less messy.

Essentially, eycryl has a high sodium abrasive content, so its brilliant at removing those darkening patches from tea and coffee, and also in my case, started to attack and remove half the tartar on the bottom teeth.... which has always been a pain for me.

as it is abrasive, I have it in the cupboard for use 1-2 times a week, or whenever I need a "top up" as it no doubt will start to attack the enamel, but I'm sure its fine used sparingly.

my routine is twice daily with sensodyne whitening, and 1-2 times a week with this, to remove the harsh stains from brown drinks.... but once I get my teeth upto scratch ill use this maybe 2-3 times a month just to keep it that way.

Genuinely, no messing about, this stuff works. Buy it.
on 26 April 2013
The service was quick and friendly, this toothpaste is fantastic I have seen a change in the colour of my teeth within a week! I am so happy with my purchase that I will definitely return to your products in the near future (in fact as soon as the toothpaste runs out) I would like to thank you for your fantastic service, I am a very satisfied customer...my money has been definitely well spent!
on 16 October 2013
Not alot of difference didnt work that well. taste horrible.
Oh and you can buy this in the 99p store.
on 15 March 2013
This is the best toothpaste I ever bought ,only used it once and you could see a change in my teeth ,I will buying it again and again and makes your teeth feel so clean thankyou
on 16 January 2013
Although I don't smoke I was recommended to try this powder to remove tea and coffee stains It is an excellent product with a really fresh taste
on 15 December 2015
haven't noticed a difference to be honest, been using for a month now morning and night, my 2 front teeth are composite fillings (knocked out as a kid) so maybe they can't whiten? the rest are my own, but 1 tooth in particular is yellow at the bottom & this tooth paste isn't strong enough to whiten!
If I want really perfect white teeth I think I've come to the conclusion to get veneers like most TV stars have! (If I had a spare £15/20k?)
on 27 April 2013
Is great for removing tough stains, but you have to be careful that you don't overuse it as it can remove the enamel.
on 13 July 2013
Nice to get this toothpaste in tube rather than powder, which tends to get everywhere. I am a non smoker but like the "clean" feel when I use this on occasions. I do not use it daily.