Format: DVD|Change

on 22 December 2008
I love Whoopi Goldberg in this film. She's brilliant. The choir makes your own heart sing out loud with the music they sing at the convent. I recommend both these films to everyone, especially if a fan of Whoopi. The second one is just as good.

KEYWORDS:
Singing nuns, singer undercover as nun, under police protection, funny, choir, church, singing, avoiding bad guys.
on 4 February 2009
Both films have a real feel good factor. These are films for all the family and you wont be able to stop yourself singing along.The plots go from ruthless to sad and from satisfying to hilarious. All the characters are portrayed amazingly with Whoopi Goldberg at her very best.
on 10 December 2012
Funny, silly, witty... for the whole family to enjoy! Hardly any bad language or nudity which is very rare these days. Whoopi always adds that extra spice to every movie she features in, even the, initially, not so nice sister in charge ends up falling in love with her. Enjoyed it, it may be ''old'' but it certainly has not gone out of fashion!
on 28 February 2009
With the films now made into a show, I cannot wait until we see the musical, as the movies are brilliant.
Didn't you just love Sister Act when it came out?

I know I did. It was a blast, with the ever-energetic and inimitable Whoopi Goldberg exercising her impeccable comic timing to perfection in this duo of laugh-out-loud comedic classics.

Something about the humour of these films will never grow old or dated – or perhaps it's just me who refuses to grow old. At least I don't feel any older than I did in 1992.

Anyway, if you haven't seen them already, I can only suggest you do. It's a great set of films for the whole family, especially for the nostalgic of us who were around when they came out.
on 14 July 2015
A pair of classic films with whoopi Goldberg that will have you in laughter one minute and crying the next. Whoopi Goldberg never fails...an all star cast add to a very enjoyable film which will cheer you up on a miserable day. One of my all time favourite films.
on 12 May 2003
I bought this because I have always wanted to own it. It is a brilliant set to watch and you will laugh and laugh, Whoopi is the best at these kind of films with humour and control over the charactor she plays. The highest respect to her.
on 11 March 2009
These are two films that just get better the more you see them, its a must have,seeing the sisters in a laid back line, all .play their parts well, Its just good clean fun, with a touch of charm
on 19 June 2014
Sister Act 1 & 2 are very funny films with excellent casts and fantastic music. These films are great to watch if you are feeling a little melancholy as they are sure to cheer you up. Recommended.
on 31 May 2014
I can remember these films when I was younger, my mum always said she loved them but the video tapes that she had broke so, it made perfect sense to buy her them for mothers day. She was estatic.