5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Nice...
Published 4 months ago by Abdul M. Abdul Rahim

1.0 out of 5 stars no good
Rated this before but was asked by the seller to remove it
It was recomend to buy this with blue tooth headphones (which buy the way were great)
But this didnt work, didnt come with the disc containing installer and set up instructions.

Published 15 months ago by jacko

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop (Personal Computers)
Rated this before but was asked by the seller to remove it

They asked me to remove my coments and they would refund my payment but alas they didnt even manage to do that!!
I know it was only 99p but it still means I cannot give a posative review

1.0 out of 5 stars Device does not work, 28 Jun 2013
Unlike a previous dongle (from a different manufacturer) this one does not work. Any port, any machine all it generates is "USB device not recognised".

It may be 99p, but it is worth nothing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 15 Aug 2013
Arrived with no documentation and minus the CD shown beside it in the pictures on the amazon sales page, which suggested this was included with the item. Works very well with the obscenely overpriced Blusoleil software pack, but you are far better off paying a bit more for a better dongle, the use of which should be unrestricted. The problem can be worked around but takes hours to sort out.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 25 Aug 2013
Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit could not find a driver for this. I installed the enclosed mini disc which resulted in the "blue screen of death". I have recpvered the PC but will not be trying again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, 24 Nov 2013
Amazon Customer (Trowbridge Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this in error because I am running Windows 7 and failed to notice that was not included in the compatability list.
When It arrived I thought I would give a whirl anyway and plugged it into my laptop and was pleasantly surprised to find that after a bit of searching the internet Windows found a driver and told me it was ready to use. It connects faultlessly with the bluetooth headphones I recently bought from Amazon and I'm very pleased with my purchase so far. Fortunately none of the problems experienced by some other people, though I've not tried to pair it with any of my other devices.

2/3/2013 - Turned on the laptop and had a message that the device had stopped working. Faffed about for a bit tried a reinstall but it seems to have gone toes up. Small amount of cash for 3 months use.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful and dangerous, 11 Aug 2013
Get what you pay for, I advise spending a few more pounds and get something of value. This little adapter has a burning smell when plugged in and not detected by any of the recommenred operating systems.

3.0 out of 5 stars transmitter for laptop, 11 Aug 2013
transmitter was send without instruction and I have find out how to work with headset, cause my .laptop does not discover transmitter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with Creative D100 speakers, 14 Aug 2013
I bought this to work with Creative D100 Bluetooth speakers but it doesn't work although it says that it supports voice data. It can't find the speakers. I tried it in Windows 7 and 8 in different computers. Build in bluetooth in my laptop did find the speakers and those are working fine. I hate returning things.

1.0 out of 5 stars no drivers, 9 Aug 2013
It hasn't worked since I got it. There are no drivers on this 'plug and play' dongle, so it doesn't find other devices and is not recognised by any devices. I sent an email to the company who called me up (a good thing) but told me it is plug and play so should work. They did give me a refund.
I have not bothered to get another one from them although I appreciate the customer service. No complaints there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth usb, 7 Aug 2013
The bluetooth usb i bought to use with my wireless headphone didn't work. I dnt kno wether its a headphone or the usb but it didnt meet my expectation.