5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product. Keep at it!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 4:51 Mins
After a lot of research into hula hoops and buying the wrong size I finally found this and decided to make a review to help others who are in the same situation as I am. Watch the video for full details of all the properties below.

Pros:

Good Quality
Sturdy plastic
Anion massage balls are good
Definitely...
Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by F. Hatch

3.0 out of 5 stars 3G Hoop
Published on 10 Jun. 2011 by Sandie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product. Keep at it!, 15 Dec. 2011
Length:: 4:51 Mins

Pros:

Good Quality
Sturdy plastic
Anion massage balls are good
Definitely works on toning and reducing that waist line.

Con:

Can cause bruising at the start but if you follow the instructions this should not occur or just mildly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toning aid, but build up slow! Great seller., 26 Aug. 2010
This review is from: ResultSport Level 1 Anion Massage Weighted 0.75kg (1.65lbs) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 105cm wide (Sports)
With regards to 3G Hoop as a seller, you can't fault them - the item arrived the very next day after placing the order in great packaging and I couldn't have been happier with the service!

The hoop itself... it takes literally 30 seconds to put together, very simple and is also easy to take apart should you need to store it again. I have had it for a few weeks now and can notice a visable difference...especially in the "muffin tops" area! So do reccommend this for sure!

However, I would suggest that you build up your "resistance" to the hoop slowly. I had done the Hula Aerobics classes at Virgin Active Gyms, so assumed I was a "Hula Pro" and did it for over an hour on my first evening. However, due to the 'massaging nobbles' on the hoop - I woke up the next day sore and bruised all over!! It then took 5 days before I could even bear to Hula again! This should not put you off...as if you do the sensible thing and Hula for 15/20 minutes, I am sure it will be fine! This is what I now do, almost every evening and have had no further problems.

I do suggest this as a great tool for toning up your mid section. Just 15 minutes a day - or even a few times a week will make a difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoola Hoop assessment, 2 Aug. 2011
Excellent piece of exercise equipment. You don't have to change into sports clothing to participate, you don't get over hot - and it doesn't take up much storage space. I wish I'd thought of getting one sooner.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3G Hoop, 10 Jun. 2011
Turned up just as I finished placing the order - or so it seemed! Great fitness item, the only drawback is there are no exercises enclosed so had to go online for ideas and possibilities. Easy to assemble and disassemble and can be made smaller if necessary by removing sections. Took some time to get used to the weight but can now feel the effects (and in some not expected places like thighs and calves!). Would recommend lots of space initially as the weight can make the hoop tilt and is not easy to keep moving at first. After 2 weeks I can now hula for nearly 10 mins nonstop - move round in a circle and step from side to side - Britains Got Talent here I come ha!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 31 Jan. 2009
B. Said (London) - See all my reviews
i really love it. in the beginning its harder but once you grasp the rhythm its great. if you do it frequently you might get some bruises - its important to wear thick clothes to minimize it. and it can be unassembled again and stored in a small box too. : ) really happy with my hoola hoop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great Hula Hoop, 19 Aug. 2014
This is a great Hula Hoop. I don't know what everyone else is doing with it to end up so bruised, though I did have bruising on my hip and leg. I think this was due to me though trying to stop it hitting the floor by putting my leg out to the side.

I sweat and burn more calories, picking this thing up off the floor and trying again to keep it up lol, but I'm sure it still might count as exercise. I hope so!!!

I will continue to try and Hula, and I hope I eventually get the hang of it.

You will need plenty of space as mentioned before to allow this hoop to turn as this is a mighty big hoop.
It's sturdy though, and very easily assembled and pulled apart again if you want to put it away.

If you fancy hula-ing the night away ...buy it. I may come back and comment further when I keep it up off the floor for more than 6 turns lol!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant value!!, 29 Jun. 2013
easy to put together and helps to pound the fat away. I do 10 mins. everyday and have found a difference already. Can easily come taken apart and packed into the carry- box to take to your friends!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stick at it!, 8 Jan. 2009
The instructions advise that you will initially get bruising. I only suffered one or 2 minor bruising when I once used it for a full 40 minutes (I would recommend max 20 minutes in one session). Experiences of friends is that they bruised after their second session but then no more - it is something that your body seems to get used to. I think that it really does tone up waist and hips better than a normal hoop, and also helps your posture as you need to stand up straight to keep the hoop going. I think that these hoops are fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars might be good for beginner, 22 Sept. 2013
i would recommend this hoop to very beginner. funny how some reviewers thought this hoop was too heavy, cause i thought it was too light. luckily i did not buy it for myself but for a present. i am using 1200g heavy hoop (started with that), so 800g seems to be weightless to me. i am happy i did not go for this one for myself, but it will do for a present for somebody who never hula hooped before (might order 2 more of these for presents for very begginners). other thing - the knobly bits on this one are hard plastic (on mine they are elastic and rubbery), that's a thing to keep in mind. it was an important thing for me, anyhow i cannot imagine how this hoop could hurt someone. oh yeah - and connections(those little springy things that locks pieces together) are made of plastic (they are metal on mine), might be another important point to someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Persevere, 3 Oct. 2011
I bought this product to assist losing weight around the waist. I have never used a hoola hoop before and despite the fact that it weighs quite heavy I am managing to slowly keep it going. Be warned though, if you are not used to it it is quite hard going!