5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
I order every month on payday. My cat, Charlee, loves this food. It saves me lugging boxes home from the supermarket and it's less packaging too. Financially speaking, this is good value.
Published on 14 Sep 2011 by Charleecat

3.0 out of 5 stars felix Agail Pouches pack of 4
recieved the wrong 1 not awfully keen on this are my cats its okay in small quantities dont rate it that much wont be buying another lot
Published 13 months ago by puddy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 14 Sep 2011
This review is from: Felix AGAIL Pouch GiJ Favourites 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars So tasty your cat won't eat anything else., 16 Oct 2011
My two cats love Felix Good as it Looks, they won't eat cheaper brands since they started eating this brand. The only problem is they both will not eat the beef variety and as beef is included in all the meat varieties it means I always get left with un-opened beef sachets which I am going to give to my neighbour to see if her cat likes it. They eat all the other flavours, so I don't know what it is about the beef they don't like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix AGAIL, 12 Sep 2011
M langtree "Shoppa" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Have been order this product for my 4 cats from Amazon for a while now as it is the only food 3 of them will eat. it always arrives quickly and well packed. My cats will only eat the fish selection so I wait until I see if on offer and re-order. Simple as that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
great

4.0 out of 5 stars AGAIL varieties, 6 May 2014
All the AGAIL varieties are very much liked by my four cats - however, I am extremely disappointed to find that Amazon have increased their prices for these pouches by nearly three-fold - used to be approx. 12 - 14 but now the only ones available seem to be priced at least 27 - 40 a pack - a ridiculous increase! I will now have to resort to buying supplies at my local supermarket - I wonder how much business Amazon is losing through this extremely greedy increase.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A FIND!, 10 Dec 2013
I was getting tired of searching the supermakets for the special offers on this brand, as my two cats only eat this brand. Very pleased with the price and not having to leave the house. Good find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it, 8 Dec 2013
Cats and kittens love this product, along with a mixture of others. Key is to mix and match the products and flavours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix As Good As it Looks, 6 Dec 2013
Felix AGAIL is my two cats favourite food, they especially like the meat menue, I buy this packet so as to give them a litt;le variety with some fish in their lives. They love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat food, 21 Nov 2013
My cat loves this, but it does work out twice as expensive as the canned type, ie, 12 pouches = 3 tins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats loves this food, 30 Sep 2013
Cats love this food, good price and saves going to the shops by buying on line will be buying again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›