5.0 out of 5 stars Greenest ipods ever...
Published on 29 Nov 2008 by Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars ipod nano
Published on 9 Nov 2009 by M. Sparkes

5.0 out of 5 stars Greenest ipods ever..., 29 Nov 2008
Reviewer (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 16GB - Green - 4th Generation (Electronics)
This nano has had some vast improvements from the first generation all those years back. The screen has enlarged, and is very good. The colours and clarity is exceptional for something this small. It is a lot thinner, less than 1cm, and has a nice curved shape. It has a new feature not before seen on the nano, let alone any ipod, and this is a shaking the ipod to change track. The genius software is very good and I find very useful and selects suitable matches for my music library. Also, new with this generation is the accelerometer built in. This allows you to turn the ipod on its side to watch video. The price is very good, but is still expensive for its capacity. However, this is made up for in superb free software that is very easy to use and master. Also, this is by far, the most accessory orrientated MP3/4 player. However saying this; some of the new generation ipods including this one don't work on old docking stations. You may want to be aware of this if you intend to use old accesories.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!, 30 Dec 2008
This really is a thing of lovliness though why Apple insist on supplying it with those cheap, nasty earphones is beyond me. I bought a pair of Sennheisser earphones and they are perfect. The nano is slim-line, weighs next to nothing and is just gorgeous to look at. I love the funky lime green colour. Buy the 16GB version, for an extra 40ish it's well worth it. Great features too - go on, treat yourself but don't forget to buy a pair of decent earphones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 15 Oct 2012
I bought a second hand Ipod - even then it was a lot of money for me at 90 quid. It said it was perfect. I was worried but I got a fantastic perfect Ipod and I am thrilled. Great Service and would recommend this company. In fact my friend is looking for one so if you have another and read this please contact me.
Regards Sally

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my iPod nano, 4 Sep 2012
I absolutely love my ipod. The colour is even nicer than the photo shows. I would recommend an ipod to any one as they are so easy to work even a computer il-literate like me can get their music on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woo Hoo, 21 Nov 2009
The item does everything it says on the tin (so to speak) and was delivered early, even with the postal strike in action.

3.0 out of 5 stars ipod nano, 9 Nov 2009
M. Sparkes "The Bimbler" (England) - See all my reviews
Neat little mp3 player, shame that itunes which it will not work without is such crap. Failure to work with xp 64 bit. Not good. Failure ro recognise all my music albums, even worse. And also the way it fails to recognise my music folders as they are and decides its way is better. A jumble of unamed tracks is not in my opinion better, and as far as spending time renaming, I don't think I'm going to live that long!

2.0 out of 5 stars good but be warned, 2 Sep 2009
Whilst the Nano is great be aware that this will not work with any chargers or charge on any docking stations you have which are not genuine ipod, this includes the Itrip! This is very annoying as it means to take it on holiday I've needed to buy a new charger (21) and a new Itrip (35).

The sound, colour and everything else is great but I do feel slightly annoyed that although all the other Ipods we have (three of them) work with everything this one doesn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Nano, 27 July 2009
AJE Robertson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is the second 16GB Ipod Nano that I have bought and having bought both Creative and Sony MP3 Players the Ipod's are in a league of their own. Easy to find music, great looking, light & portable. My only gripe hence the 4 stars is that the ear phones provided have a tendancy to distort on high volume and in fact one set now plays with distortion the whole time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great Colour., 20 July 2009
M. Collins "Alice Anagram" (Tamworth UK) - See all my reviews
Doing exactly what you would expect from it, this is a wonderful little i.pod with good capacity and ease of use. Fabulous cheerful colour which is easy to find when dropped into a bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ideal Gift, 6 April 2009
The New Apple iPod nano 16GB was bought as a gift and was much appreciated. The colour (Green) was accurate to the description and vibrant. Delivery was exceptionally quick and the item was well and securely packed. For a non-technical person, this is much easier than the MP3, and is very slimline and compact. As there is no software to install, it is very easy to use. This item is well worth the money and I highly recommend it whether it is for a gift or just for self indulgence.

Apple iPod nano 16GB - Green - 4th Generation