4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 215
For the money I have found this sat nav good value. The navigation system is good and easy to operate. The function that advises of the speed limit is useful as is the location of speed cameras. The audible alarm when you are near a speed camera serves as a reminder to watch your speed. The bluetooth is OK but not the best I have used.
Published on 15 Jun 2009 by Mr. Robert M. Shimwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again
Published on 16 Oct 2010 by Flombard

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 215, 15 Jun 2009
Mr. Robert M. Shimwell (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Nuvi 215T 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps, Bluetooth and Free Lifetime Traffic (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product., 6 April 2009
D. Flynn (N.I.) - See all my reviews
What an excellent product. I have been looking for a Garmin Nuvi with Bluetooth and could not find any for under 160. I searched for this 215T on Amazon after seeing it on Garmin's web site as it doesn't appear to be displayed on Amazons list. The Satnav works well, good clear instructions but I purchased this one for the added bluetooth which also works very well, easy to setup with my mobile and it also displays my phone book so no need to touch my phone at all. Would highly recommend this product, also a good deal cheaper than the 265 with bluetooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer, 18 April 2009
Mr. S. Downie - See all my reviews
This is a very easy to use piece of equipment, gives clear and concise instructions and has been accurate so far. Only one small problem, I can't find where I'm supposed to plug the traffic ariel into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin 215 Traffic Sat Nav, 16 Nov 2010
This was my first purchase of a sat nav, so read loads of reviews on all different models, Reviews on the 215, kinda made my mind up, but until you get it and try it, your still not sure if youve bought the right one, This price with added Bluetooth is excellent value considering the price of other models with this feature. So easy to set up and to use and the bluetooth is first class with my Nokia Express, The nav speach instructions are very clear, and touch screen is excellent So if your like me a first timer on Sat Nav and you dont want to pay big bucks, and a nav thats not complicated to use, then you wont go wrong with the 215 model., searched several sites and couldnt find it cheaper anywhere, excellent value, along with super saver free delivery.

Satisfied Customer
JS

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the job, 23 July 2009
Bought this as a present for my sister who owns a Yaris. Seems to fit very snugly on the the inside of the car, gives clear directions, easy to update for Europe if needed and the battery life seems to be pretty good too.

She would recommend it for others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Simple to use SAT NAV., 9 Jun 2009
Mr. N. Morton "mortonn" (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Does everything I expected for a good price.
Simple to use / set-up and a good display - the routes it has given us have seemed to be the quickest.We won't get lost again!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, 16 Oct 2010
This is my second Nuvi. When the unit is first switched on is has to be updated via a pc within 60 days. The problem for me was that I was abroad for three weeks and forgot to update. When I wrote and asked Garmin whether it should send a reminder within the 60 day period I was told that customers didn't want a reminder! As a result the maps were completely out of date. I live in London and find the route selection to be very poor. Estimated time of journey bears no relation to the truth. The unit is constantly recalculating. One really annoying feature is that this satnav repeatedly takes me off motorways, up the slip road over the roundabout only to immediately to rejoin the same road. In Spain the signal was unreliable and everywhere I find myself stationary in huge traffic jams whilst my satnav displays the sign for light traffic. Worse of all though is Garmins customer services, I found them to be aggressive and rude at all levels. I personally will never buy anything from Garmin. There is plenty of feedback on the web complaining about Garmins attitude towards its customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Time User - Delighted, 5 Jan 2011
After mocking my kids for relying on these gadgets to get anywhere I have to say I'm most impressed with this new toy. Doesn't nag you as I'd feared and only kicks in when it needs to. My own father was amazed when I drove him recently - he's used to navigating by the sun, but there hasn't been too much of that lately. And all at a great price from Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mapping froze the first two times I used it, 1 Oct 2009
Mr. J. Walters "Joe Walters" (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
I liked the ease of use and most other things about it. Unfortunately, the one I received froze the first two times I used it after 10 mins use so I returned it.
10 out of 10 for Amazon, the returns process could not have been made any easier. No cost to me and a rapid and complete refund. Amazon are my supplier of choice for this one feature alone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, especially blue tooth... but, 14 Dec 2010
Steven Weitzel (England) - See all my reviews
This is a nice little satnav for the price, especially the bluetooth which is easy to set up and good in use. The Sat Nav itself is better than my old bulky thing, but, not as good as my wifes TomTom. It is not easy to set up the setting to personalise it and not as intuative. That not withstanding, good value.