Price:£1.75+ £2.90 shipping

on 4 April 2013
Please stop advertising the old style Lypsyl in it's previous livery and then send me the new style Lypsyl that I just don't want. The original one was excellent, the new style is utterly useless.
on 25 March 2013
I have been buying this product from the chemist for years and find it hard to get hold of
This is why I have gone to Amazon, unfortunatley it is not thye same as I have previously had
Tha original is thicker and does not leave a shiny surface, this being impotatnt me being a man!!
on 26 March 2014
I won't be buying the new formula Lypsyl, as it is just like ALL the others now - like vaseline. Lypsyl was the ONLY lipsalve that I could use, because it was more waxy, and less irritating to my skin. Please Lypsyl, revert to the old formula. I am stuck now, unless I can make my own :o(
on 21 March 2013
I normally like to buy one of the other lip moisturisers on the market, but this was all that I could get at the time and I used it once - washed it off, and threw it in the bin. It tastes foul!
on 4 February 2015
If only I could give it 0 stars...
We bought this when in Tesco, as the air was so dry it made our lips hurt and chap. This has the worst taste ever, and leaves a horrendous bitter aftertaste at the back of your throat. I got home and had to viciously mouthwash to get rid of it, it made me cough and feel ill. Don't risk it.
on 14 January 2013
I bought this because I could no longer find it in shops for some reason. Very good, arrived on time and does what it says on the tin. Good stuff
on 28 January 2014
Do not like the new Lypsyl currently in the shops as very slimey, this is back to how it has been over the last year or two.
on 21 September 2015
This is not the original lypsyl the original Lypsyl has no sun factor in it, and this one tastes disgusting!! Misleading as the advert-package refers to the old one I wasted my money!! Please help me find the origin one without the SPF in it!!!
on 1 May 2016
Would not buy it again. The taste has changed. They have done something to the original.
on 7 July 2014
reliable no perfume just lip balm

See one answered question