5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!!
I bought this recently. I am a dental nurse and have been nursing for nearly 7 years now, and i had NEVER heard of this product until my receptionist recommended it to me, as i suffer badly from ulcers. This product says it may "smart a little" when applying to the ulcer...frankly, it canes!!! But, having said that, it is by far the best stuff i have ever used! Once...
Published on 12 Jan 2010 by H. Tweedy

3.0 out of 5 stars No as good as Oralmedic
I have suffered with bad bad ulcers for years, and tried this product as it had rave reviews. I found it works to a lesser degree than Oralmedic, which is the only thing that truly stops the pain and seals ulcers completely.
Frador is ok, but Im afraid I need stronger stuff for my ulcers!
Published 14 months ago by Vigilynn

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The 'Best@ answer, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
This product is the only one that helps with mouth ulcers.It totally numbs the area and heels it more quickly than anything else I have used

5.0 out of 5 stars It works !, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
As I was unable to find this product on the High Street, I resorted to purchasing on-line. I used to use it some years ago and was surprised that I couldn't buy it over the counter without ordering, which is a shame because if you do happen to have a mouth ulcer it really works unlike other brands I have tried recently. So glad I now have a couple in my medicine cupboard !

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
Its not bad. But wont cure your ulcer. You need Trinolone as an ingredient to really help your ulcer to actually go. You cant get this ingredient in the UK at the moment since they discontinued Adcortyl in Orabase, but this is what you need if you suffer from mouth ulcers regularly. This is fine as a product which can help with the pain for a short period but ultimately it does not get rid of the ulcer unfortunately.

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS WONDERS !, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
I am a person who gets plagued with mouth ulcers and no over the counter treatment works for me so i tried this and its great ! It hurts like hell when you apply it and turns the affected area a funny colour but it works wonders ! The ulcers began to disappear the day after. My only issue is the tiny amount they give you ! The bottle is really small so only enough for about 5-6 applications.

2.0 out of 5 stars It helped but.., 31 May 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
.. the pain was gone for after use and came back after few hours.Definitely I would not be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best i have found and wish id found it years ago, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
I suffer with mouth ulcers every month and have tried everything on the market, some of them give temporary pain relief of half hour or so if I was lucky enough to get the stuff to stay on then I heard of cradle through searching on amazon and thought I'd give it a try, it's brilliant, it gave me around six hours of pain relief from one application,it's easy to apply and stays on, I suffer with large deep mouth ulcers and this definetely is the best I have found, I ordered another bottle to stock up on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
This works so much faster than anything else on the market for mouth ulcers - don't understand why it isn't available to buy in the chemist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frador, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
Stings like blazes for a few seconds, then the pain is gone. Best mouth ulcer treatment I have tried. Better than Bonjela.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why don't they stock this in shops?......, 28 April 2014
K. Bailey (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
I had a cold which was giving me mouth ulcers that were painful and irritating. The mother in-law started reminiscing about good old Frador and how it's too bad they don't make it any more. I decided to have a look for it anyway and lo and behold it is still out there and worth every penny. So much better than high street equivalents and cheaper too.

I was told it would hurt like hell when it is first put on but I didn't find it to be so, maybe they changed the formula but it still works and well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for temporary relief, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture (Personal Care)
Very good product for temporary relief. Much better than other over the counter products. May give you an hour or 2 relief...if you don't mind the cost, can stand the pain...but want the ulcer cured in one application.....try Oral Medic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›