5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Published on 23 May 2009 by Neil Cartwright

3.0 out of 5 stars Use a proper spirit level
Published on 7 Oct 2009 by Dave M

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 May 2009
This review is from: Levv WB3260TB - LCD & Plasma TV Wall Bracket With Tilt - Up To 60" (Accessory)
This bracket works perfectly I have used it to hang a 42inch plasma and it it super secure. I cannot see any advantage of paying more money for a "brand name2 product this is excellent. Be aware that to use the securty feature you will need a long (10" or more) phillips screw driver. But this holds the TV absolutely rigid and it would be very difficult to prise the TV away from the wall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Use a proper spirit level, 7 Oct 2009
Sturdy construction and fairly slim to get your screen close to the wall. Supplied with a good range of fixing bolts to attach the TV to the bracket. Also includes the large wall plugs and bolts to attach the bracket to the wall. I ended up cutting the plastic spacers to get it as close to the wall as possible as the fixing holes on my TV are slightly recessed. The wall plugs are not good quality plastic and I ended up using RawlBolts instead, as the hex headed wall bolts simply turned in the wall plug when tightened with a spanner. The integrated spirit level was miles out and a joke! Use a proper level.

4.0 out of 5 stars The ''Ronseal'' Wall Mount - does exactly what it says it'll do!, 7 Jan 2010
M. LEONARD (Belfast, N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
Having recent purchased a 50'' Panasonic Plasma, which weighs just over 42kg I did spend some time researching certain types of mounts. In reality there is a mass of options, probably too many with different companies trying to sell much the same product at sometimes extortionate prices. Lets be frank; a wallmount is peice of metal which attatches to your wall with a bracket. Therefore, after some good reviews of this product, and a conversation with an installer of wallmounts, it seemed that if going for a tiltable/movable bracket, spend more. If going for a flat mount, they are all a much of a muchness.(Bear in mind this is a flat bracket with a small amount of tilt).

What attracted me to this one was the good reviews, and built in spirit level and the wide range of bolts and screws included which meant no running to and from B&Q for bolts, screws and wall plugs.

The Mount itself is well designed and seemed strong. The mounting kit is fantastic. The lug bolts provided are very heavy duty (I was expecting very feeble screws), so big in fact youll need either a 12mm or 13mm masonary drill bit to go into your wall (if its solid). I found the wallmount very easy to put on my wall (having never done this before) and contrary to comments about the spirit level thats built into it, I found it to be 100% accurate after measuring the level again with my own spirit level.

The brackets that attatch to the tv offer many different locations (up and down) therefore centralisation of the wallmount itself isnt absolutely neccessary as you can slide the tv from left to right and use the mounting holes to move it up or down (though tv must come back off the wall for this). However,I just took my time and measured. Again, there was ample screws and fixings for different makes of tv's and spacers included for tv's with a recess in the rear or a curved back (though panasonics are very flat).

Once mounted, I was very Happy. I did not use any spacers and the mount allows for ample space for cabling behind, without much protruding from the wall.

My only gripes with this system, and the reason for only 4 stars are this:

The central hole on the metal plate which attacthes to the wall is slightly obstructed by the built in spirit level. Therefore I had to mount the 4 corners first of all and then remove the attatched spirit level with 2 screws to get the bolt into place. This is no biggie, but certaintly mounting the centre bolt first would've been a lot handier for leveling the plate.

Secondly, and this is a more prominent issue is that my tv weighs 43kg, and this system comes with a 15 degrees tilt. Its on a slider bracket, therefore one has to 'lock' the bracket into the upright position with a bolt and plastic wing nut before placing the tv on the wall. I found this inadequate very much so. I even tightened the wing nut with mole grips and as soon as the tv was mounted, it just fell forward at the full 15 degrees. LCD's and lighter tv's may not have this issue but bear in mind this system is supposed to do upto 60''.

The way I resolved this was to use the additional bolts supplied in the mounting kit to put through the slideer as extra support so that when the tv went to rock forward, the bolts stopped it from arcing to full 15degree tilt, not the wing nut. I used 2 bolts per side (included in the kit) and this has done the trick and it is perfectly safe. Not designed as such to do so, but with a bit of thought it resolved my problem.

All in all though, the mount is easy to put on the wall, feels of good quality and the spirit level is a handy addition.

would I recommend it? Yes I would, However I feel for heavier TV's there should be a heavy duty lock in place so the tv does not tilt forwards.

....and for 20 delivered, you cant fault this system!

4.0 out of 5 stars LEVV WB3260TB with tilt, 6 Feb 2009
This is overall a good product. Sturdy construction no harsh edges and appears to be finished off quite well, although the level is not level on my product so pointless having this feature. It is a low profile bracket only 2" from the wall to the back of the tv with no tilt, so considerably less then another popular tilted bracket on this site. All relavent fixings are supplied with easy to undersstand instructions. Its VESA compatable as well. Priced extremley well infact 75 pound cheaper then a well known hi street store which stocks the same product!

5.0 out of 5 stars LEVV WB3260TB with tilt, 6 Aug 2009
Levv WB3260TB - LCD & Plasma TV Wall Bracket With Tilt - Up To 60"
Absolutely fantastic.
I bought this to mount my super thin Hitachi UT42MX70 lcd screen.
The bracket itself is one of the thinnest around without spending hundreds. I got it delivered free using Super saver delivery but actually arrived next working day after being despatched.
Easy to follow instructions with loads and loads of spare screws, fixings, washers, wall plugs etc for all different possibilities of tv / screen.
Highly recommended save yourself loads of money by buying from here rather than elsewhere. I am convinced other places sell the same thing but just repackaged. I am sad and i carry on my research even after purchasing and i am most impressed.
Has a built in spirit level (shame my mantle piece is not level though) to help mount it.
Overall excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant TV bracket, 24 Sep 2009
BOBESOX (Sutton Coldfield UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent TV bracket for very little cost. The ability to slide along the bracket means I am able to centralise it, or place it in a position where I may need to move it inches to the right or left. Also the product has a tilt facility which is another added bonus. There possibly may be cheap brackets out there, but to have the tilt and slide function certainly takes some finding for the price.
There is certainly no down side to this item. Thanks Amazon for a Great Deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Bracket - A Bargain, 22 July 2009
Mr. K. Hawkey (Co. Durham. UK) - See all my reviews
Excellant bracket, fits nicely to the wall, dont use the attached spirit level, beleive me it aint level, other than that a superb bracket for the price, hanging my new 50" panasonic on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product for the Money, 31 Dec 2009
Mr. J. Worrall (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
LEVV WB3260TB-LCD & PLASMA TV WALL BRACKET :

Purchased this product in Nov for my 42" LG Plasma screen after reading the reviews given to it by other people, i would recommend this product not only because of the price point but for the sheer build quality. In the box you will find a large sturdy wall plate and two matching quality uprights + a bag of bolts and various anchors for the wall for connecting to various TV up to 60" in size, a caution to be aware of the Level that is attached to the wall plate is not quite plumb so PLEASE USE YOUR OWN SPIRIT LEVEL FOR THIS but in fairness it was not that far out !! The uprights connected to the LG 42" TV with ease and i choose to use the spacers provided but you could on this TV not use these and get the product closer to the wall, but be aware of your Scart/Power connection points so to allow the necessary space once these are connected to your TV and the wall plate is fastened to the wall its a matter of hooking the top of the upright to your wall plate and easing the TV into position you then set your tilt and tighten up the locking screws underneath this will stiffen up your TV and your ready to roll (I recommend that you have a rather long Philips crosshead screw driver for tightening the screws), i would purchase the same product again with no question as i found the same item in a well known DIY store for more than 3 times the price i paid and that's including the next day delivery, so throw caution to the wind and buy this item rather than let the BIG SHOPS EFFORTS rip you off !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Bracket (small nag), 26 Dec 2009
M. Harris (UK) - See all my reviews
I found the bracket to be fine for my 42" TV, and when it is fixed to the wall, it is rock solid. Getting the TV onto the bracket when it is fixed to the wall is very easy, it just hooks over the top rail, then once in place you can secure it in place with the screws at the bottom of the frame.
The kit is supplied with lots of spare fixings (nuts'n'bolts) for different models of TV.
I have to agree with everyone else about the spirit level, don't trust it, and use your own.
The only nag I have is that because of the small gap left between the TV & wall after hanging, I found it impossible to adjust the tilt at all once the TV is hung in place, so you either have to set it before hanging or do something similar to what I done, which is -

I replaced the nut that has plastic moulded on it for hand turning, with a normal nut, and now I can use my socket set with an extension (long arm) bar to reach behind the TV and adjust & lock it in place without removing the TV from the wall.
I happened to have 2 spare nuts to fit, but you could also put the nuts & bolts with the plastic hand grip, back to front, to achieve the same result e.g. instead of the plastic nuts facing outwards, put them on the opposite side of the tilting bracket so that they are facing inward towards the center of the tv, ant the plain nut facing outward so it can be reached after the tv is hung on the wall.

A good solid bracket at a nice low price.
ATB Mick

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but could be better, 29 Oct 2009
R. Wyatt - See all my reviews
The bracket is strong and well built. I was initially impressed with the amount of fixings included with the mount, but then discovered the washers I needed for the M8 bolts were missing. I drilled out the smaller washers to fit.

Other things that niggled me were the spirit level positioning, which is right in the way of the top middle bolt, stopping me tightening the bolt right down to the back plate. I could of put it to the side, but ideally wanted the bolt in the middle of the plate. I then found that with the tilting fastener done up as tight as possible by hand, the weight of the TV pulled the bracket forward to maximum tilt. The way I stopped this was to tighten the thumb-wheels with pliers. If I had some spare nuts that fitted I would have swapped the thumb-wheels for these.

It says in the description security lock included. I expected to have a lock that you put a padlock through, but looking at the instructions it seems only the non tilting bracket comes with this.

These minor problems aside, once the bracket is up it feels solid and stable.