5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Great way to boost fibre intake. The powder mixes into drinks very well. I tend to mix 2 teaspoons into a small glass of water. After stirring you wouldn't know there is any powder in the drink. There is absolutely no taste or change in consistency of your drink. I have been using benefiber for approximately 6 weeks now and it has really helped my IBS symptoms.
Published on 22 July 2009 by EmJaMow

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure
the box said that it doesnt have any flavor or colour - but once i have mixed it with my tea or milk you could see white staines on the dish - also the taste is a bit powdery. It doesn't work as well as i hoped it would - i bought much better tablets which work better for me
Published on 11 April 2013 by Kasia

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 22 July 2009
EmJaMow (Bonnie Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stuff!, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
Before I tried this product I used to literally paint the bowl when I went in the morning (sorry to be crude). So I did my research and learned about the difference between soluble and insoluble fibre and came across this stuff. One teaspoon with my breakfast and one with my evening meal and I am guaranteed to have a firm, easy motion every morning. I've already ordered my next jar. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 15 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
This is tasteless and does not get thick & hard to drink like other fibre supplements. It really works. Can be taken in a hot or cold drink or just plain water. I will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 3 Aug. 2010
Patrick W. "Patrick W." (Haywards Heath, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
I am disabled with very little mobility, hence I often suffer from constipation and this made me regular again.

5.0 out of 5 stars BENEFIBER REVIEW BY LYNDY, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
This product id amazing, it's tasteless therefore you can put it in anything and with no taste or any after taste. It goes to work and does the job with no uncomfortable feelings at all. I put 2 teaspoons in my morning porridge or one in my morning coffee and another later in the day. If I forget then I can put in a glass of juice as it dissolves easily in hot or cold drinks.

I discovered this product whilst on holiday in New Zealand as I could not buy my former product whilst there. I bought this as an alternative at the time. I returned home to search on line for it and prefer it because of all of the above qualities. It is cheaper and by buying it here its easier just to re order when supply is getting low. This is so much better than having to eat dry bran cereal. It allows you to enjoy other cereal with only 1 or 2 teaspoons put in the milk of the cereal of your choice. Try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars soluble fibre drink, 2 Nov. 2010
V. Walker (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
This drink does disolve completely unlike other 'gloopy' pruducts and can therefore be taken very easily even in a hot drink, is not unpleasant and is undetectable, even in water. If you are unable to eat a lot of fibre for any reason, this works.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very speedy service and a good price., 30 April 2012
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
I purchase this produce regularly and always get a very good service.Benefiber 155g 38 Servings

I would recommend this to anyone as it is very efficient and much cheaper than your local chemist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!!, 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
I need to take fibre supplements and used to have to take fibergel which is like drinking sand and very nasty. This product is amazing. No taste and no difference in your drink. You can't tell it's there. Such a simple and pleasant way to take fibre supplements. I definately recommend this to everyone. A little pricey but worth it. I only take it once a day and I feel the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial Benefiber, 9 Jan. 2011
J. Faiers (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benefiber 155g 38 Servings (Personal Care)
This product does what it says. I did not believe it had no taste when added to drinks etc., but it really doesn't. I have diverticulitis and this is really helpful in adding fibre to the diet. I will definitely buy this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 11 April 2013