on 17 January 2015
I am amazed how something so cheap can deliver life changing results.

Before taking this I have been suffering from

1. Bowel Complaints
2. Sleep difficulties
3. Feeling alert when waking up
4. Low energy
5. Lack of concentration

I usually take two of these bad boys just before bed and not only it knocks me out, but when I wake up, I feel refreshed and jump straight out of bed and virtually no grogginess, My energy levels are so consistent and things appear to be more "Clear" when it comes to perception and mental clarity. (When I do my workout, I turn into a mean machine) It does a fantastic job it controlling my bloat and my bowels feels more efficiently run when taking these supplements . In general I get a better sense of wellbeing when taking these on a regular basis.

and the even better news it does NOT wear out within time or your body becomes immune to it. I have been taking these for two years and the results are consistent, almost like my body is demanding it like drinking water to get through the day.

I have tried the more expensive brands and they were simply rubbish, so I am crossing my fingers they will supply these in the long term. I cannot recommend these enough if you suffer from the list I have specified above.

I am confident if you give these a go you will notice at least some improvements in your life.

I hope I have been helpful
on 7 December 2010
No brainer! This is top notch material. Use with confidence and stop being ripped off by other much more expenive brand names calcium and vitamin D.
on 13 September 2013
I've noticed since taking these that my hair and nails are looking much healthier and stronger. I actually love the taste and just take one a day with breakfast. Have bought more so would highly recommend. šŸ˜Š
on 6 December 2013
Excellent value. Both me and my hsband take these and think they re actually the best of this type of vitamin.
on 30 April 2013
I got these for joint pain along with other bone n join vitamins/ minerals and i haven't seen any improvement yet but its not going to work over night. No allergic reactions, came in a sealed container. Good value.
on 3 February 2013
Good value for money, but I did not pick u on the fact that they are chewable and they would be too big to swallow whole. They don't taste bad, but would prefer the ones taken with water.
on 8 March 2013
Very quick delivery! exactly what I was looking for - this product was recommended on the NHS website for anyone who has a dairy intolerance but wants to keep their calcium up! Also they are apple flavored!
on 16 June 2014
these came very fast the tablets are a little big but you have to chew they are a little chalky they do have a sweet ish taste to them and makes me grimmice a little but I still take them
on 1 April 2015
No complains about product itself, but there is mistake in description. Tablets are chewable and has sugar in them. All this information is written on container but nothing on product page.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2013
I haven't finished the pot yet so I don't know how well they work. They are not pleasant to take but don't take long to chew!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse