Format: DVD|Change

on 13 August 2014
Worse film I have watched with Adam Sandler
on 27 January 2012
I like many Adam Sandler Movies but this is just awful. It's just about Adam Sandler pretending to Be a big shot I gather you have experienced this in his movies before nothing you haven't seen. Also just about some stupid Israel issues with witch no one cares about and then you get Adam Sandler try and make a joke out of it. I think I generously gave this piece of bollocks 2 stars.
on 10 January 2009
This is probably one of the worst movies ever. Stupid slapstick jokes even a 3 year old would not bother to laugh at are thrown at you like bullets from a machine gun. All jokes are extreme and difficult to stomach if you are a normal and sane person. Even if you really can not resist the urge to see what this is about do not bother to buy it. Rent it and see for yourself how bad it is.
on 17 November 2015
Great product
on 10 January 2015
Wasn't great.
on 22 March 2009
Really enjoyed this film. I love Adam Sandler and this was one of his best films. Very funny.
on 19 April 2015
boys enjoyed
on 21 September 2008
This is one of the funniest films I have seen in a long time. With Adam Sandler you know what you are going to get, my husband and my son and myself laughed out loud (as did most of the cinema audience)all the way thru this film, this is Sandler at his funniest; but if you are not a fan don't bother to watch this film - unless you have a sense of humour.
on 9 August 2015