4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific cream, but.... flip top lid 120% rubbish
The cream definitely helps to keep the annoying SD under control during the day and night, but if I don't apply it, the scaling and flaking will come back. The only word of warning is the design of the flip top on the 50ml tube.

Now please note: BEWARE

Published 8 months ago by Beadee

1.0 out of 5 stars Made matters worse
Published 23 months ago by Stephen

1.0 out of 5 stars Made matters worse, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair 50 ml Moisturising Cream (Packaging May Vary) (Personal Care)
Thought I would try Salcura Zeoderm to help with my long standing eczema. I bought a 50ml tube to try it out and initially it did seem to alleviate my condition, so I bought a 250ml tube @ £22. Almost immediately my skin became inflamed and stinging. I continued for a few days thinking this would stop, but instead it got worse and very uncomfortable. I now have a 250ml tube still in its plastic bag unused. I am not doubting this product may work for some people, but for me it just caused discomfort and severe irritation.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not soothing at all!, 29 Nov. 2013
I had a flare of very bad skin irritation on parts of my face some months ago and I bought this to calm it down. As soon as I put it on It stung like hell and make the redness much more intense.... In cases of very sensitive skin of course you never know what will be the reaction of products in your skin so maybe this works for others but in my case the reaction was just awful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely useless., 2 Jun. 2010
I wrote a review for this product about two weeks ago but it's not here now. Maybe I did something wrong, I am new to this so will try again and see if this one shows up.
I tried using Zeoderm Salcura Multi Sympton Relief and Repair Cream for three months as everyone kept telling me "Give it time to work" but it has done nothing for the psoriasis I have suffered from for years. If anything, it made it worse, even drier and more uncomfortable.
I have until last year been able to use a product called Potter's Psorasolv (a herbal remedy in ointment form) for psoriasis, which used to clear it in two or three days. The result being I have not had to worry too much about psoriais as the Psorasolv always cleared it.

I would always start an outbreak on my forehead, in hair, around ears and only very rarely on my chest. In fact, not since I first started suffering from psoriasis over twenty years ago, have I ever had it anywhere except around ears and on forehead, and then the Psorasolv would clear it, and also cover it and no sign of any redness as it has a concealing ability too. Now, thanks to the medical authorities in Brussels bringing in new EU regulations, this product cannot be made any more. The result being, the psoriasis has spread unchecked, and is now all over my face, neck, chest and back and all over my head. I am distraught. From being always in a position of being able to feel safe from the worry of it, (which I went through when first started suffering from it) I am now once again having my life ruled by this dreadful condition.

I can think of no reason for why the medical authorities would have a wonderful little, SAFE, remedy like Psorasolv removed from the market, unless it's to protect their own interests. That of the all powerful pharmaceutical industry! If we all use steroid preparations long term, then many will get liver problems or some other condition, for which doctors can then offer 'treatments' for, so keeping the drug companies in very lucrative business. A product like Psorasolv, which produces no side effects and which actually WORKS is not allowed to be sold anymore. So taking away our freedom of choice!

Salcure Zeoderm contains nano particles, which really have not been in use long enough for anyone to know the long term effects of using such products. If it worked, it might even be worth the risk, but it doesn't work, at least not for psoriais it doesn't, in spite all the claime I have read for it.

In spite of anything else, Zeoderm costs a fortune compared to a little pot of Psorasolv, which lasted for ages, whereas the Zeoderm only lasts a week and had to buy more as the psoriasis still not clear so kept trying more in hope it would start working. The Psorasolv used to clear it in days so then didn't need to use any for a good long while, sometimes not until a year or more. If this Zeoderm doesn't clear or have any beneficial effect on psoriasis after three months of continual use then it is unlikely to and I, for one, an not prepared to spend any more money on it.

I have recently obtained a book on healing psoriasis naturally, so if any good, I shall be happy to write a good review for it. (If this one actually shows up this time!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific cream, but.... flip top lid 120% rubbish, 16 Sept. 2014

Now please note: BEWARE

1) So far I have broken and split my thumb nail trying to flip open the lid. AND when I finally get it open, the contents have squirted out and thus totally wasted.

2) The lid is equally difficult to press close

3) Remember to shake tube (before opening) as I have found the cream separates.

They state packaging varies, therefore, I drew the worst possible packaging.

The cream is very good, but I am rather loathe to purchase it again unless I can find it with an "old fashioned" screw top lid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not any better than less expensive eczema cream, 8 Oct. 2013
Bought for my 2yo son's mild eczema. Didn't seem to make much difference so will continue with less expensive alternatives (Epaderm and Aveeno).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Dec. 2014
This product was initially recommended to me by my local beauty parlour as a tester sachet after complaining about persistent dry flaky skin on my chin. I was so impressed by it because of the way it instantly soothed and treated the dry skin on both my face and hands. During the winter I suffer with a persistent crack in the end of my thumb. This product has prevented it cracking and keeps my hands nicely moisturised without leaving them with a greasy feeling.
I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying it as my regular moisturiser in future for the cold winter months.
I cannot comment on its healing powers for other skin problems because I'm lucky not to suffer them, but am confident it would help if given a go.

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my teenage sons excema, i ..., 30 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my teenage sons excema, i have excema on my hands and both of us found the cream made our skin sting and become more inflammed despite the assurances on the packaging that it works, one for the bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 July 2013
This cream is great. I use it on my 3yr old in conjunction with the spray. It is clearing up his eczema in a way that only steroid creams have done before. His legs are still a bit red and itchy but they are much better and his skin is smooth and no longer dry and rough.
The first few times i used the cream he said it was stinging him (and then i read somewhere about skin getting used to it) but this hasn't lasted.
If you buy direct from the Salcura website they offer a money back guarantee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoederm cream, 30 Oct. 2009
Treated myself and tried this cream out as I was looking for and ordered the Salcura intensive therapy spray- which I knew was good. Having the cream as well has really helped my skin and stopped all the itchy feeling so I has not scratched them and they are looking good now. Will definitely order both again.Intensive Skin Therapy Spray 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair, 15 Mar. 2014
This products is very good. Excellent for eczema. Had very dry lips. This was the only cream that cured it.