Size: 50ml|Change

on 12 January 2012
My 4 year old son has bouts of eczema, but always has red raw broken skin behind his knees and in the crease of his left arm. E45 was just not effective. Then I found DermaSpray Intensive in my local pharmacy. At the time I came across the spray my son's body was covered in red, scaly eczema and he was itching constantly. This spray removed all traces of eczema from his body in seven days (we used it morning and night on him). I use it once a day now to keep it at bay. Absolutely brilliant... the smell might not be the best but the fact it contains all natural ingredients and the affect it has had on my son's eczema makes up for it and I recommended it anyone I know who suffers from eczema.
on 16 June 2012
I suffer from psoriasis, in the scalp. I have had several products from the doctor and hospital of which nothing worked. I saw this product when looking for salcura shampoo which I had heard was worth a try. I decided against the shampoo and chose dernaspray intensive as I could put it directly on affected area. Honestly even after the first application I could tell the difference and I did not itch for about 2 hours and was applying about 4 times a day now only six days later I can go about 4 hours without itching and the effected area has more than halved, I have no embarrassing white scales on my shoulders. I never thought it would work as well as it did let alone so quickly.
Amazed and happy
on 1 January 2014
My husband developed an excma type rash after radio therapy and its itching like mad it was driving him and me mad. The cream the hospital gave us didn't work so in desperation I bought this and it worked brilliant. Within a day the itching was reduced. Within a week the rash was much better. Well worth the money brilliant!
I have bouts of psoriasis on my hairline where my fringe meets my forehead. Sometimes it's so sore and itchy it looks raw. I have tried tea tree oil, healing creams etc but obviously these are messy and don't always cool the area. I wanted a spray that would moisturise the area and treat it. This is perfect. My scalp was really sore and hot but obviously I didn't want to scratch it or put cream on it. This spray is really cooling instantly and moisturises my scalp. It doesn't leave it looking greasy either! The only thing I would say is that it does smell slightly medicated but this fades really quickly!!
on 24 October 2015
I purchased this spray for my Newfoundland dog, we just recently found out he suffers from summer eczema and did a lot of research and they recommended using a eczema cream to relieve the itching so I purchased this spray to see if I could relieve his itching, I have to be honest I didn't think it was going to work & thought it would be another expensive trip to the vet but it absolutely worked a treat, within 3 days it has cleared & no more itchy dog. I will continue to use this spray once a month to keep the eczema at bay. I know this spray is surpose to be used for two legged people but a old vet friend of mine said if it's good enough for people it's good enough for for dogs and he was right. Very easy to use non greasy and the spray is great as you can spray right onto the area. Big thumbs up from me ''
on 30 November 2015
I came across this by accident and this has changed my life. I suffer from Psoriasis/Dermatitis on the palm of my hands and had just recently suffered another bad bout of it - the itch and pain would drive me nuts - i,ve used emollient creams etc for awhile now and although they help they don't really get in deep - this little gem does - its a spray emollient and just delivers the right amount without making my skin too greasy and the added bonus is its size as it just slips easily into my handbag - i will definitely be ordering more
on 8 February 2016
I bought this for my son and in one day, he noticed a distinct and pleasing improvement. He found it so easy to use, with no sticky residue, it's perfect for him as he dislikes creams and gels that need rubbing in. Not a bad price for something that works so well, will be ordering again, unless his leg suddenly falls off ;)
on 21 January 2015
Effective in reducing itching scratching of which causes problems to escalate. It the irritation can be caught at an early stage this saves a great deal of problems if skin conditions are allowed to escalate. However, medical help should be sought to diagnose the condition.
on 26 September 2010
I suffer from allergic reactions to products on a regular basis and this really helped the recovery of my skin.
on 17 April 2016
I bought this to treat my psoriasis and unfortunately it was another product that did not work for me and as others have said it smells horrible. Would have gladly suffered the smell if it was worth it but it wasn't. It actually made my patches appear redder and more sore. So the search goes on to find that one product that does what it promises.