on 2 December 2009
This is a good looking grill, which I find a lot more convenient to use than the one in my oven. It gets hot and cooks very quickly. What's great about this is that it comes with a little plastic tool which is designed to fit into the grill pan grooves, so that once it has cooled down you can easily slide it up and down, removing any residue. The grill pans can also be removed for cleaning. Cleaning issues were my main complaint with the similar devices advertised by that 'well known boxer'
on 9 May 2009
If you have ever had Gastroenteritus after eating undercooked burgers you will appreciate why i bought this grill. It is flaming good value from Amazon with delicious fat reduced results and Amazon's famously rapid and reliable delivery. Can't whack it!
33 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2009
The Cuisinart grill is a step ahead of previous grills I have owned, excellent build quality, easily removable plates for cleaning and large enough to suit all the items I wish to grill. A useful feature is the adjustable temperature control, but the recipe book could be more comprehensive.

Very quick delivery as usual.

Mollydog
on 26 October 2009
Small size, it fits everywhere , very efficient, makes nice toasts. However the first time I used it I had a small accident , because the round heat button is very near to the heated plates and as I was turning off I burned my finger . Now I am very prudent and it never happened again...
on 5 April 2010
How do i describe this product? Well it is just simply excellent.

I got this as a replacement for a Cuisineart toasted sandwich maker because the UK size bread is too small ie: it does not seal the sandwich so is not fit for the purpose.

This makes excellent toasted sandwiches or panninis if you like to call them this. It is also more versatile than a toasted sandwich maker. For example, you can cook bacon, mushrooms, sausages etc on it.

Another plus are the removable plates as they are easier to clean than plates which are fixed. For example on Breville machines.

The build quality is great too.

To summarize, just buy one. You won't regret it!
on 23 September 2011
This arrived in a very short time, well packaged. The product is just what it says on the tin. Very pleased with it. Has three settings and is a very efficient machine. The food comes out as I want it. Outside tends to be a little dry, but food tastes good. Excess cooking liquid drains away easily. I like being able to open it out to use as a flat bed. Instruction / recipe book could give a clearer indication as to how to get the best from the product, but apart from that I would recommend this.
on 9 September 2009
Wish I had bought one sooner. Got rid of the toaster as bread tastes better grilled and not as messy.
on 31 March 2010
This grill is so easy to use and has 3 heat settings. The plates are so easy to remove and replace and are dishwasher safe, but I have found they just need a wipe over so have not tried them in the dishwasher. I would highly recommend this product.
on 14 April 2015
The problem with all these grills is they are impossible to clean properly. Yes it has removable plates. But still i couldn't clean them. I've given up on these grills.