5.0 out of 5 stars It worked were others failed
Published 10 months ago by monkey

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with Collies
Published 1 month ago by Sarah N

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked were others failed, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Advantage 250 Spot-On Solution for Dogs (10 - 25 kg) (Misc.)
My poor little dog was having real problems picking up fleas it was driving us mad, constant frontline drops and house treatment and still they didnt go!. A friend mentioned Advatage in passing after she said she had had problems in the past, and so I just thought anything has got to be worth a go. It arrived only a few days after placing the order. I put it on and in less than a day BINGO no fleas! Even with all the hot weather, the house and dog have be free from unwanted friends. We did have to use the second pipette a week before it was really due but as I said its been very hot weather.

I would recommend brilliant..

5.0 out of 5 stars wish every thing was delivered like this, 1 Oct. 2011
was estimated to arrive by october 3rd ,delivered by september 30th .Instant results for my poor irritated dog, fleas dying with the advantage application where frontline has not touched her..I agree they have developed resistance to frontline

5.0 out of 5 stars fleas, 9 Oct. 2011
i would say this is better than another well know product. the otherone doesn't seem to do the job anymore! advantage works well. very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!!, 28 May 2012
Having used frontline for years, I fear that my animals had built up an immunity to it. This is cheaper- a bonus-and totally effective...WELL pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got Fleas, try this., 10 Nov. 2014
We had problems with using Frontline Combo on our 4 dogs and a cat, where fleas were very much in evidence within a week of the application, and this is not our first experience of FC failing to work as it should. As we can only get FC thro our Vet at an exorbitant price, we decided to look at other products. I must say that our experience with problems with using FC are not unique, and even our Vet admitted a number of other Customer complaints. Found this alternative in Amazon, and purchased this size for our Pointer and Shepherd. Following a couple of e-mails with the Supplier, which I must say were handled brilliantly by them with very good advice, we were able to decide on a timescale as to when we should commence applying this product.
Within 2 days we had no evidence on any fleas on our dogs, and we are now on our 3rd application of this product and it has been really great. I would totally totally recommend this as it has really cured our flea problem where FC had failed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanting a flea treatment for your animals that actually works?, 8 Nov. 2014
Have tried other prescription Flea treatments that you can now buy over the counter as it's not always convenient to get to the vets and found they were not effective. I bought some of the Advantage flea treatment from the vets for my rabbits and while browsing Amazon I found they act as agents for Black Cat Medicines to sell this on-line. I bought some for both my cats and dogs and finally a preparation that works. I don't know how long it will continue to do so as the little beggars seem to grow immune to the treatments but at the moment I am happy. Buying this actually cost me less to treat my 3 dogs, 6 cats, brothers dog who is currently lodging with us and my 2 rabbits than it did for one pack of 3 dog treatments of another well known (ineffective now) brand. So now we have 12 happy animals and a happy 'mum'

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea free, 20 Feb. 2014
This worked a treat, after trying other products that did not eradicate the fleas, our dog has finally stopped scratching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Advantage is a different active so only time will tell if it works or not but so far so good after first, 4 Jan. 2015
Very quick delivery from supplier and is always reliable. Usual get Frontline but made the change to Adavantage as effectiveness of Frontline was in question. Advantage is a different active so only time will tell if it works or not but so far so good after first treatment

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with Collies, 7 April 2015
Although I can't say for certain, my collie seemed to develope an allergic reaction to this treatment. She had sickness and diarrhea within 12 hours of me administering the drops and I ended up having to seek vet treatment. This cost in excess of £100 and the vet even stated that I was probably correct in my assumption that the drops made her ill. She also said that collies were prone intollerance of these drops. Just be cautious if you have a collie or a collie cross dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dog, 14 May 2014
Advantage spot on works making my dog a happy one also used spot on on my cat sleeping all day and night now very content