5.0 out of 5 stars Pegtastic!
These pegs are wonderful. I love my pegs with no moving parts (less to break), in bright colours (hard to lose)and strong (I bit it, it didn't break. I jumped on it, it didn't break).

Eddington's twisty pegs (aka 'Posh Pegs') tick all my boxes. Plus a lifetime guarantee. How good is that?
Published on 13 July 2010 by Alexis Chadwick

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for me.
When I first got these I thought they were fantastic. Now I have been using them for a couple of months they are a little disappointing. Items such as sheets and overalls come loose and need repegging unless they have fallen in my pond and need rewashing!! At least they float and are bright enough to find in the grass. On the whole these pegs work ok but I'm already...
Published 1 month ago by J. M. Symes

5.0 out of 5 stars Pegtastic!, 13 July 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars TWISTY UNBREAKABLE CLOTHES PEGS, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
These Eddington Pegs I've used for last 4 years, they are still like new. sometime's they have "pinged-off" when say a K/size duvet cover has been whopping around on a windy day, but really on the whole they are ideal.If you can afford these they will be cost-effective in long run, compared to most plastic pegs, with a pack this many they can hang 2/3 loads of wash no problem.

The Stainless Steel Pegs, another reviewer mentions -, which are fab, are available actually from exquisite scotland . com (& many other's if you Google Stainless steel Pegs).

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Jun 2010
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
A great peg wont rot or snap like plastic or wood pegs looking forward to twisting it for ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, durable, easy to use, one part, great for travel, 5 Jun 2014
Jendo (Belfast, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
Bought these a few years ago for a camping holiday where they took up less space for travel. Now use them for all my washing and have just bought another set now that I have a much longer washing line.

They are pretty much indestructible. They slide on easily but hold well and I've used them for things as small as baby gros and kids clothes up to duvet covers and sheets and they hold them all.

They're also bright enough that if you drop any you can spot them in the grass quick enough.

Good pegs, slightly pricey but worth it as I'm sure I would have had several replacements of many other types before now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
I already have these pegs, but bought these for my friend. I have had mine for years and they live outside on my washing line all year round, yes the colours have faded, but the actual condition of the pegs has not, they still perform as the day I got them. Would recommend them to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toddler safe!, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
My year-old son has discovered how to dismantle standard clothes pegs, and on two occasions I have had to recover the metal springs from in his mouth. Not from down his throat, happily, because I caught him in time. And no longer, because the old pegs are now all replaced with twisty pegs which I'm very happy to let him play with as much as he likes.

I'm giving these pegs 4 stars not 5 because they do not open as far as a conventional peg and they are quite stiff to use with bulky items. I will probably go back to the trad ones when my little boy is older. Until then - quite literally a life-saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twist them, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
They are strong but supple good for people with arthritis, nice bright colours has two spaces tovary for different thickness of clothing on the line, could use them as bag ties, possibly other things.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase., 18 May 2014
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
This is the second set purchased, the originals lasted 3years and didn't break just got lost. Highly recommended. They do lose their colour over time in the sun but not a major issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
I love these! Sad I know as they are clothes pegs but I have thrown away so many in the past as they have been left out by accident, got wet and rusted. Not anymore!

5.0 out of 5 stars great saving, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Eddingtons Twisty Pegs (Kitchen & Home)
I am always having to replace wooden and plastic pegs. These last for ages - maybe even ever and work. What more can you ask?

Eddingtons Twisty Pegs