on 25 February 2009
... either stay indoors when it rains or wear these. I was a little sceptical prior to purchase particularly with cycling in mind. However, after wearing on several occasions in some appalling conditions I'm convinced. There's little worse than cold wet feet whether riding a bike or doing anything else and these certainly keep your leg-ends warm and dry!
on 4 February 2011
Feet warm, dry and comfortable after an 11 mile hike through muddy fields in torrential rain in January!
Well worth the money!
on 23 November 2010
I will keep this short and sweet.

This is an excellent product that keeps your feet not only dry but nice and toastie. I would highly recommend this product.
on 7 February 2010
Worn them twice now and absolutely fantastic. Thought I'd try them out in a cols bath to start with and sure enough they dont let your feet get wet or cold
on 15 December 2009
Product excellent and the service from Footsteps was amazing. A big thank you to Gary
on 16 January 2013
Our son spends a lot of time in the mud & rain doing his military fitness so it was an ideal Christmas present. He used it whilst he was at home on holiday & the socks were definitely a success.
on 9 January 2013
These are a real boon when sea rowing, especially when a pair of socks is worn underneath. A very good purchase!
on 18 April 2013
So colleagues had said how useful waterproof socks were, whereas I had always been used to my feet getting wet. This product works well to achieve what it says in the description.
on 26 November 2012
Exactly what I wanted, great service and they fit perfectly. Many thanks
Stephanie, plymouth, Devon, Uk. Great choice for next holiday
on 15 January 2010
I bought 2 pairs of these for my husband for christmas, a man not easily impressed! They've worked brilliantly, and he now has dry comfortable feet all day.
The down side is that the socks are expensive, but have worn and washed well so far.