Colour Name: Aquamarine|Change

on 15 March 2011
This was a birthday gift for a lady for whom aquamarine in her birthstone. It was of excellent quality and the gift was very well received.
on 21 July 2012
Bought this product on behalf of my dad for my mum, for their anniversary. My mum loved it! It is very elegant, looks beautiful and all in all a great product at a great price.
on 30 March 2011
Bought this item thinking it would be relatively nice, boy was i wrong, looks incredible for the little amount you have to pay, the girl i gave it to was amazed by this item and loves it. Would definitely reccomend purchasing this item for someone, the picture doesn't do it justice, gotta be seen to be appreciated.
on 27 December 2012
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas and its absolutely amazing. The chain is different than the one on the picture but to be fair it looks better. Also picture doesn't do any justice to the pendant, its pretty and seems delicate
on 14 January 2014
My partner loves this necklance, hardly taken it off since I gave it to her. It is small but perfectly formed.
on 22 December 2012
The picture must have been magnified as this was so tiny and insignificant when it arrived we were shocked by how very tiny the pendant and the chain links were. Not worth the money at all - returned.
on 22 April 2015
The pendant itself is small, however dimensions are given so that should not be a surprise. The pendant is pretty, but you should not expect anything less from aquamarine.

The necklace is very thin, this is not described so be aware of it.

It arrived in a very mediocre box, and the box itself was dirty and the pendant was not fixed properly inside.

It is nice, however I don't think its worth more than £50 especially when taking into consideration presentation.

My advice would be to purchase either sterling silver one for less money, or spend more and get a nice piece in a mice presentation box.

If it is to be bought for yourself and you want something small and pretty and you are willing to spend the money, then go for it. Otherwise, go silver and spend less. This item is overpriced I feel even though it looks nice.

I returned it as I could not present that to my girlfriend in the state that it arrived.
on 19 May 2015
Very disappointed as this was a birthday present for my wife. The pendent looks cheap and insignificant.