5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins are vitamins
If you would like me to tell you that I transformed into a superhuman after the first few rounds of this supplement I'm afraid I shall have to disappoint you.
It does provide quite significant vitamin levels compared to some of the other more cheaper brands, and it is for that reason why it was bought. I would recommend
Published 16 months ago by Nameless..

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the Mill
Published 10 months ago by RDennis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Run of the Mill, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Centrum Performance Multivitamin & Minerals Plus Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba Supplement Tablets - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
I started taking Centrum a few years ago when I noticed I wasn't as quick on the draw at work. I had read a lot of good things about it and knowing it's a natural based supplement decided it couldn't hurt to try. There was noticeable improvement for me within the first couple weeks but it tapered off after a bit. I was more focused and my memory wasn't as hazy; there was clarity instead of fog. The fog had been building for awhile so I was happy to see it diminish with the Centrum and said to see the results limited.

Another boost came in the energy department. As I hit my late 30s, the extra push to get all my necessary work and life stuff done had become a battle. Ginkgo helped me to relieve a lot of that fight which was awesome. I had turned a co-worker onto the stuff as well and she actually came back to me to tell me how much it helped her, but that she'd found an even bigger boost when she took the ginkgo in conjunction with ginseng-Ginseng Complex Plus Royal Jelly (1000 Mg) + FREE Ginkgo Biloba Extract (30 Mg) 60 Tablets .At her suggestion I gave it a try and wow- all the positive effects were enhanced tenfold! My recollection skills are as clear as they where when I was a teenager and there's no longer a fight to clean the house or cook dinner after work; I have enough energy to do it all.

I'm definitely a more efficient and effective person when I take my supplements. Between the ginkgo and ginseng, I doubt I could be any better at what I do than I am now. I highly recommend it to any and all working people with brain overload!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins are vitamins, 14 Dec 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars I won't buy it again., 15 April 2014
I¡ve been taking them for a month and I don't feel any differences. Waist of money. I won't buy it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I just don't know., 12 April 2014
I read the packet and so I think they are good. They are a typical sized and looking tablet. Do they do ant good? How would you begin to know, I hope so.

4.0 out of 5 stars multivitamins, 27 Mar 2014
Can't really feel/tell the difference so cannot give an accurate review. I guess all those vitamins must be good for me

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 Mar 2014
This is ok, just like any other multivitamin, although it is more expensive. The gingko and ginseng are not in high enough quantitates to make a difference, and generally I didn't find it made any difference to me at all. I found that most of it I peed out an hour after taking. It might work for some though as most other reviewers found it helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vitamins, 23 Mar 2014
Used these for over 2 years, not entirely sure vitamin pills do you any good, but intake them just in case!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stomach ache!, 3 Mar 2014
Unfortunately I am having terrible stomach aches after taking these vitamins, and they usually last 10min. I tried it several times and it happened every time. This didn't happen with Centrum Advance Tablets - Pack of 100. Below there's my review for vitamins in general.

I noticed that when I take vitamins, specially at the evening, I can still do some work without feeling tired.

The effect is very subtle, you don't feel you have energy and is compelled to do stuff, but if you feel you need to do it, then you will do it without complaining.

While listening to music I can work for hours without needing to rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 4 Dec 2013
Does the job of supplementing your daily vitamin and mineral intake and helps keep your body fit and healthy as long as you keep a healthy lifestyle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good multivitamin, 28 Nov 2013
Andre Serafim (Swindon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I know already this vitamin pills from several years ago, and this winter I decided again to take a 2 months multivitamin pills. So, I don't feel yet the advantages of taking this, however, I am pretty sure I will feel it for the further months. I really don't know if there exists better and cheaper multivitamin pills, however, I found these pills a good solution for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›