5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins are vitamins
If you would like me to tell you that I transformed into a superhuman after the first few rounds of this supplement I'm afraid I shall have to disappoint you.
It does provide quite significant vitamin levels compared to some of the other more cheaper brands, and it is for that reason why it was bought. I would recommend
Published 19 months ago by Nameless..

2.0 out of 5 stars OK
This is ok, just like any other multivitamin, although it is more expensive. The gingko and ginseng are not in high enough quantitates to make a difference, and generally I didn't find it made any difference to me at all. I found that most of it I peed out an hour after taking. It might work for some though as most other reviewers found it helpful.
Published 4 months ago by Dafina

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins are vitamins, 14 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 July 2011
I have been taking these vitamins from the past 6 months. As a student it helps me with concentration, sleep etc. It has all the vitamins that a person should be taking in their diet. You have to take these vitamins daily for at least 2 months to feel its effects. Definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Centrum the best vitamin, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Centrum Performance - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
I tried several vitamins, and this is the only vitamin that is good for my body, I can feel the difference in my hair, nails, skin and I'm not sick so many times as I used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal through subscribe and save, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Centrum Performance - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
Great multivitamin good for students/people who have intense work loads with the gingko and it is a good brand. Similarly priced as asda who is probably 2nd cheapest except amazon saved me the hassle of leaving the house so i could spend more time on my computer and not socialising.
Thanks amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars multivitamins, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Centrum Performance - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
Can't really feel/tell the difference so cannot give an accurate review. I guess all those vitamins must be good for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
does its job

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with these and will buy agian. The delivery was fast too., 1 July 2014
This review is from: Centrum Performance - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
Very happy with these, the quality is there and I take one every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Centrum Performance - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
Honestly after using this product I feel more energised, active and more focused. Before everyday I would get tired midday and now I don't. I've probably only used it for 20 days and it's worked for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pills, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Centrum Performance - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
These are the best multivitamins I have taken - although I am not a doctor it could just be the placebo effect.

What I can say is the price on Amazon is much better than anywhere else, even with the 3for2 on vitamins always on at telco

The only one drawback is that the pills are slightly different than the ones that you do get at tesco - they seem to be missing an extra coating that makes them taste slightly worse - but for this price I would definitely buy from Amazon again. They could just be a newer/older batch then what I usually get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vitamins and Minerals, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Centrum Performance - Pack of 60 (Personal Care)
For the price, you cant get better, Great Vitamins And Minerals A - Z, Ive got more energy and better looking skin after 4 months

Centrum Performance - Pack of 60