4.5 out of 5 stars1,160
Style Name: Day Cream|Change

on 13 December 2013
I've bought this product on the back of rave reviews and so far I'm not disappointed! I've always been searching for the product that does what it says, whether cheap or expensive, so initially didnt have very high hopes. I've only had this for 2weeks but I love the feel on my skin, the way it soaks in easily and my makeup looks flawless over it! No primer needed. I use the serum and also night serum in the range and would recommend this to all.
on 31 March 2016
Brilliant look and feel younger after a couple of weeks using it
on 12 September 2015
Excellent price much cheaper than buying from high St retailer .
on 5 December 2013
Bought this as a present for my Mum (in her late 60's) who was suffering from very dry, uncomfortable and red patchy skin. After 3 days of using this and the Elixir night serum, a massive difference, she looks fantastic! All patchiness has gone, her skin looks much smoother and more importantly, she is delighted. She normally uses more expensive creams but this is by far the best her skin has been in some time. Would definitely recommend.
on 30 May 2015
For someone in her late 30's who almost never used face cream this is a truly wonderful product. It glides onto your skin and is absorbed immediately. The key I have found is that less is more and a little goes a long way. My skin feels plump and fresh and younger, I use this with the the Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Super Serum for the evening. I will continue with this regime for a while, great product and worth the money!
on 11 April 2013
I have used Olay complete care products for the last 3 year, and have been satisfied with the results, as well as the comparatively acceptable price. Olay Regenerist is very definitely acts on their 3 point treatment promise and cures the sagging especially around the eye and jaw while reducing fine lines, with added result in firming and lifting my neck. Thank you Olay for refreshing me with your anit-aging Regenerist.
on 2 September 2009
I'd been using the Olay Regenerist serum for a while, before trying this cream. This works better!!! Great night cream, and it also makes a really good facial after sun cream if you happen to have forgotten your sunscreen and "caught". On that subject *Note this cream does NOT contain sunscreen, so if you use as a day cream, you need to add sun protection on top. It is the only minus point, hence 4 stars instead of 5.
on 4 December 2015
Good price from Amazon. Love this cream makes my face so soft
on 15 November 2014
Love this product great value compared with high street prices
on 5 September 2014
Have used this product many, many times before and although i have tried other products as well i always seem to go back to buying Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a smooth and moisturized look and feeling for the face. It also brightens up your face and gives it that glowing look all day long. I love the Olay Regenerist products as the results are always great.