5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, even better with another product
Published 15 months ago by Lily Owen

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair
This was recommended as one of the top ten skin products in 2009, and I started using it at that time. I found it was a good skin cream, but my more expensive face cream was much better. I am not a fan of the scent.

Published 17 months ago by prisrob

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, even better with another product, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser 50 ml (Personal Care)
I always loved Olay products. Since my 30's, I've started looking for natural products that would give me results. I haven't given up on Olay products, because they are great at hydrating your skin, but the effects are temporary. The Regenerist line works the best and lasts the longest of all the products I have tried, and this cream in particular works well. I use it as a night cream, and started trying other products to use during the day, because I wanted better results that what the Olay gave me. I found another product Bel Essence - Intensive All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Reduce the Appearance of Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally - 1.5oz - has natural ingredients and when I started using both, that's when I saw real results. The Olay is great as a moisturizer, and the Bel Essence keeps the moisture in my skin. My skin has never been so soft and young looking. The two products together have made a big difference in the fine lines and wrinkles - those small lines are completely gone and the wrinkles are barely there, and make up covers them up. When I look in the mirror, I see my face from 10 years ago. Usually use Bel Essence in the morning, Olay at night, but when I have the time, I use both products - Olay first, then the Bel Essence and let them absorb. I started doing that morning and night when I can, and my skin really saw great results. After a few months, I changed to both creams at night and then use one or the other in the morning and it has kept my skin great. If my skin needs a boost, I go back to twice a day with both, and that takes care of it. This is one skin care routine I'm keeping, my skin has never looked or felt better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right for me., 16 Feb. 2014
Kaleidoscope (Oxford England) - See all my reviews
I love this product. Have noticed a difference since using it. Fine lines have become less visible. Very lucky I inherited my mothers skin and am not trouble too much with lines but as I said it has made a difference and intend to keep using it.
Would recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars results, 4 Feb. 2014
at this moment in time,i like it ,my neck looks a lot better,i think my face is too,who knows what I will be like next week.lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cream :), 31 Mar. 2011
I've bought this cream twice from Amazon so it must be pretty good. Always wanted to try it but the £30 price was beyond what I was willing to pay for a cream the would last a month or so. Thanks to Amazon I got it for a fair price and was impressed. Feels nice on the skin. Doesn't leave a greasy film on your face which is important to me as I have a oily T-zone. As for the anti-wrinkle effect...not sure. The main thing is the ingredients in the cream and if it's good quality then it's bound to make a positive difference in the long run. I'll keep using it till I can't buy for the cheaper price and in the mean time I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 19 Jan. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

On recommendations of friends I tried the skin cream again, and within a week I found my skin breaking out at my chin line. I have not had issues with my skin since I was a teenager, some 50 odd years ago. I was aghast. I stopped using the cream, and my skin cleared within a few days.

I must add that my daughter uses Olay Regenerist Cream, and she loves it. So, who knows what the problem is with my use. I per used other reviews just now, and found other women have had the same skin issues I have. My advice would be for every woman to try it for themselves.

PROS
Easy To Use
Improves Skin Texture on most women
Minimizes Wrinkles
Noticeable Results
Soothing

CONS
For me and some other women, skin broke out using this cream.

Recommended For My Daughter. prisrob 01-18-14

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this very much, 14 Sept. 2009
Skeadugenga (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm not going to spend huge amounts of money on a skin cream, because I believe that there is a limit to what they can do for you. Creams cannot work miracles.

However, they can help hide fine wrinkles and in that respect this medium priced cream does deliver. Since using it, I definitely look less wrinkly and my skin is smoother and brighter. My jaw feels firmer as well, probably as much due to the massaging instructions as the cream, but I'm pleased with the result whatever caused it. I also like the smell of the cream and its texture.

Packaging is very luxurious and looks good on the bathroom shelf. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM YUM, 7 Jan. 2012
OK, another one of my reviews, when it comes to make up, face creams, tanning etc I have tried everything.

This cream, thicker than I expected, smells nice, does make your skin feel softer ;@). Does not change the apperance of your skin. Dont buy it if you are expecting miracles but if you want softer fresher glowing lookin skin then yes this cream does that, I like this cream and would buy again and we all know its a name we can trust.

Tip of the day....... When Lee is workin a night shift and my little horror is in bed i fill a bowl with boiling hot water, lean over the bowl with a towel over my head, I steam my face for roughly 5 minutes, dab my face dry then I apply this cream generously to my face and neck before bed, it feels clean and sooooo soft when I get up in the morning. Get into the habit of doing that maybe twice a week and you will notice a big difference, so there you have it...... in a nutshell, Hope this was of some use to you all, take care. Fiona xx. ;@)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected, 7 Jan. 2013
I was after nice deeply moisturising cream and serum when start reading great reviews and comments about Olay. When I saw that my beauty "guru" Sali Hughes from guardian was really liking it - I did buy it on sale.
The Serum and cream are OK. If you don't mind slight fragrance and a sparkle(???) in texture. I did mind the glittery material in my daily moisturiser and that just minus point from already average product.
After month of use my skin feels ok, but it did felt much better with some other products, but I'm definetely going back to clinique serum and further looking for good day cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for my Nan!, 21 April 2014
I bought this for my nana for Christmas as I didn't know what to get her & she would never treat herself to anything like this. Of all the things I've ever bought her this is the first that she has rang me to ask where she can get more as she really liked it & felt that it has really improved her skin. Haven't yet dare tell her how much it cost - had I paid full price I would have given it only 4 stars but I got it during the black friday sales so I can't complain in the slightest at what I paid in comparison.

Definitely a good gift for a fan of face creams & olay.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Cream!, 29 Dec. 2010
I have always taken care of my skin but it requires more help now that I am over 50. This cream feels lovely & smells nice without being overpowering. My skin feels firmer & well protected but the cream doesn't feel at all sticky or heavy. I can be sensitive to some products but this works beautifully with no rashes or red blotches. It can be used as both a day & a night cream so I am pleased I don't have to buy 2 products. Having said this, I will be getting some of the new serum. I received some as a trial & the 2 products together are unbeatable in my view.