5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, even better with another product
Published 11 months ago by Lily Owen

1.0 out of 5 stars WHATS HAPPENED TO THE 3 POINT TREATMENT CREAM???
Published 3 months ago by W. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars WHATS HAPPENED TO THE 3 POINT TREATMENT CREAM???, 27 Dec. 2014
W. Smith "Will Smith" (Leeds, WY UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Treatment Cream (Personal Care)
Please be careful about this cream if you have been using it successfully for years which I have.They have replaced the 3 point Treatment cream with the 3 point super age defying cream without telling any one .The original has been taken off the shelves.The new cream has treated my skin so harshly that its become very thin and shiny, over sensitive with red veins showing on my cheeks and red spots under my skin.Olay have completely overloaded the cream with all these products which claim to do this and that and i feel that the exfoliating agents they have put into the cream have been far too abrasive. Thanks Olay! If anybody has the same reaction to this new cream then please could they report it directly to customer services, if more did then maybe Olay would listen to us and put the original cream back on the shelves again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, even better with another product, 8 April 2014
I always loved Olay products. Since my 30's, I've started looking for natural products that would give me results. I haven't given up on Olay products, because they are great at hydrating your skin, but the effects are temporary. The Regenerist line works the best and lasts the longest of all the products I have tried, and this cream in particular works well. I use it as a night cream, and started trying other products to use during the day, because I wanted better results that what the Olay gave me. I found another product Bel Essence - Intensive All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Reduce the Appearance of Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally - 1.5oz - has natural ingredients and when I started using both, that's when I saw real results. The Olay is great as a moisturizer, and the Bel Essence keeps the moisture in my skin. My skin has never been so soft and young looking. The two products together have made a big difference in the fine lines and wrinkles - those small lines are completely gone and the wrinkles are barely there, and make up covers them up. When I look in the mirror, I see my face from 10 years ago. Usually use Bel Essence in the morning, Olay at night, but when I have the time, I use both products - Olay first, then the Bel Essence and let them absorb. I started doing that morning and night when I can, and my skin really saw great results. After a few months, I changed to both creams at night and then use one or the other in the morning and it has kept my skin great. If my skin needs a boost, I go back to twice a day with both, and that takes care of it. This is one skin care routine I'm keeping, my skin has never looked or felt better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my sensitive skin, 5 Feb. 2015
A little bit about me and my skin - I' m 30, with rather I' d say good skin quality, I don' t have significant skin problem and besides teenage year spots, and some spots now and then + blackheads, the biggest problem would be rather delicate and sensitive skin with a tendency to feel sore if not looked after. It can sometimes look a bit dull and have uneven skin-tone (especially during winter time) . I started using this product about a year ago (I am sure that' s when it just appeared, but maybe I' m mistaken). I was extremely pleased (and still am) with texture and smell of the product and the way it feel on my skin. I did feel the difference right away- the skin definitely wasn't sore and didn' t have any weird, itchy sensation that sometimes can happen.
I don' t have particularly noticeable wrinkles. But the ones that seemed being more visible definitely are less visible (but again- it' s because I know where to look).
I did stop using this product mainly because at the time I run out of this product it didn' t have any price offer and I wanted to try a new product from different company, which was good to begin with, but the longer I used, the less impressed I was with that product, and I have a feeling it might have been that in the beginning Olay effect was still in place and later on the other cream took over (that' s just my guess). So I got back to this product and so glad I did. Again with the very first use of the cream I fell back in love with it! It is just the right thickness and feels so nice on the skin!!! (Now I use it together with two other Olay products - night cream and eye cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars Right for me., 16 Feb. 2014
Kaleidoscope (Oxford England) - See all my reviews
I love this product. Have noticed a difference since using it. Fine lines have become less visible. Very lucky I inherited my mothers skin and am not trouble too much with lines but as I said it has made a difference and intend to keep using it.
Would recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars results, 4 Feb. 2014
at this moment in time,i like it ,my neck looks a lot better,i think my face is too,who knows what I will be like next week.lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most of the expensive brands!, 30 April 2010
This moisturiser is simply amazing!! It's specifically designed to target the problem areas like you're eyes, jawline and neck, and it also doubles up as a day cream and a night cream so you don't need lots of different pots of cream for everything.....it's all together in this one handy pot!

I wear a light application of it under my make-up during the day and it's not greasy in the slightest. It's a really good base for my foundation and it leaves my skin noticeably softer. I use a heavier application on an evening and my skin really does feel like velvet by the morning. My friends and family have told me that I look younger since I started using it a year ago. I can honestly say that it has definitely helped to smooth out those fine lines around my eyes.

I've tried hundreds of different moisturisers....some of the cheaper brands like Nivea and Virgin Vie, and then some of the expensive ones like Creme De La Mer and Clinique. I have to say that this beats them hands down!

Try it! I don't think you'll be disappointed! It's now an essential part of my beauty regime and I'm just so glad that I can get it at such a reasonable price here on Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 19 Jan. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This was recommended as one of the top ten skin products in 2009, and I started using it at that time. I found it was a good skin cream, but my more expensive face cream was much better. I am not a fan of the scent.

On recommendations of friends I tried the skin cream again, and within a week I found my skin breaking out at my chin line. I have not had issues with my skin since I was a teenager, some 50 odd years ago. I was aghast. I stopped using the cream, and my skin cleared within a few days.

I must add that my daughter uses Olay Regenerist Cream, and she loves it. So, who knows what the problem is with my use. I per used other reviews just now, and found other women have had the same skin issues I have. My advice would be for every woman to try it for themselves.

PROS
Easy To Use
Improves Skin Texture on most women
Minimizes Wrinkles
Noticeable Results
Soothing

CONS
For me and some other women, skin broke out using this cream.

Recommended For My Daughter. prisrob 01-18-14

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM YUM, 7 Jan. 2012
OK, another one of my reviews, when it comes to make up, face creams, tanning etc I have tried everything.

This cream, thicker than I expected, smells nice, does make your skin feel softer ;@). Does not change the apperance of your skin. Dont buy it if you are expecting miracles but if you want softer fresher glowing lookin skin then yes this cream does that, I like this cream and would buy again and we all know its a name we can trust.

Tip of the day....... When Lee is workin a night shift and my little horror is in bed i fill a bowl with boiling hot water, lean over the bowl with a towel over my head, I steam my face for roughly 5 minutes, dab my face dry then I apply this cream generously to my face and neck before bed, it feels clean and sooooo soft when I get up in the morning. Get into the habit of doing that maybe twice a week and you will notice a big difference, so there you have it...... in a nutshell, Hope this was of some use to you all, take care. Fiona xx. ;@)

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good, 23 Mar. 2013
Shesh (Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
I've only been using this product for four days, however I'm well impressed. The cream glides on and provides a lovely base for make-up. It also seems to 'lock-in' the moisture without appearing greasy. I was slightly sceptical about using around the eye area, however so far everything seems fine and the dryness has disappeared from the corners of my eyelid. As such it saves buying another eye cream which I was in need of. Also after reading some fairly positive dermatologist reports and having seen this product in one of the High Street stores at a much higher price, I think I will be purchasing again from this seller. In any case, I don't know if it's just my imagination, but even at this early stage, I somehow seem brighter in complexion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to its hype., 25 Feb. 2013
Being a beauty therapist, I have tried many products; some of which are amazing, some not so good and some just a let down, despite the ridiculous high price.

I thought I would try the Daily Regenerist, along side the recommended serum, as I was running out my current stuff. I must say I was not impressed. The Cream is average, didn't work for my skin as I thought it would.. as it's not specified for any particular skin type, I'd expect it to work for all types. ( I have combination skin, a little dryer over winter) My skin still felt dry, even after applying quite an amount.

Also the fact that it has no SPF, for the price it's been sold at, definitely would not recommend.