5.0 out of 5 stars wonder cream
Bought this cream for my son who developed a bit of a rash when he was about 6 weeks old. It is amazing stuff, if he ever has patches of red anywhere we apply cream and it disappears. Good stuff!
Published on 9 Feb 2009 by Sarah Aldred

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have
Published 4 months ago by Michael James Talbot

5.0 out of 5 stars wonder cream, 9 Feb 2009
Sarah Aldred (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 14 Feb 2014
Michael James Talbot (Birmingham, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
As a physio I picked up contact dermatitis using liquid soap which I have since found out has a nasty chemical in it. When you are massaging adults then you wash your hands to avoid cross - contamination. Alas, I have spoken to other physios in the N.H.S who have the same cracked fingers. This is one of the products available on the market. It is mild used for children who have the same problems. I keep a bottle in the car with gloves to use when I am driving. Use a product that works and stick to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle cream, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
Miracle cream for babies ezcema, cleared it up within 5 days. Bought this as it was a good size for travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars oilatum, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
I have to buy Oilatum for my little girl who is 15months and has a little eczema and it works great but can work out expensive in supermarkets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies with eczema, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
Cleared up my baby's eczema in no time
Great texture
Hydrating
Non-sticky and easily absorbed
I would highly recommend this for babies with dry skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent baby product, 21 Jan 2012
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
This product was purchased for my niece, and she loves it! It makes her skin really soft, and it is easy to apply. It is a very good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic cream, 3 Dec 2011
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
I use this cream for my daughter who has eczema. It is really good at keeping her skin smooth and soft and i notice a vast improvement in the quality of her skin since i changed from other enoilment creams that had been recommended by the GP. I also find the pump action bottle handy as she doesnt really like sitting still for me when i am creaming her skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars g, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
Good product works effectively and efficiently. makes kid skin smooth and free of rushes,stops skin irritation and all sorts of itch quickly when used consistently.will recommend to mothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for little tot's and works like a charm!, 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
I bought this for my little tot. She was born 7 weeks early and upon coming home and after using Johnsons baby shampoo, conditioner and baby bath stuff, we noticed little tot's skin on her face was starting to dry and peel quite badly, so after scouring the internet and coming across oilatum, reading the reviews and giving it a go, we were not dissapointed!

Within days the skin was clearing up nicely, and worked well when used alongside Oilatum Junior Bath Formula 300ml.

Well worth a go, especially when it comes to your little one's comfort!

5.0 out of 5 stars quick result, 16 Jun 2011
This review is from: Oilatum Junior cream 350ml (Personal Care)
Used this product on my 3months old baby with very dry skin and i started seeing results in days. Brillant product.

Oilatum Junior cream 350ml