on 5 April 2014
Mirrored effect is amazing on my 3gs gave it a new look and it pretty good, as far as i know its a great product
on 2 February 2013
Goood but got badly scratched after a while which was irritating so I took it off. Good for a short time period.
on 5 October 2011
i wouldnt bother ordering this product as it never arrived. dont buy it like i did as the seller never replies.
on 20 February 2013
Hard to see as it turns the screen with a green tints and cant really see very well but other wise really good
on 8 May 2015
Good value
on 14 June 2010
Is not exactly what I expected. My iphone screen is not fully protected and there is a small gap by the edge of the screen. Furthermore this product only come with 1 screen protector which other products come with 3 to 5.
on 12 October 2009
Just as a task expands to fill the time available, so do the contents of your handbag. Your handbag is too small, you buy larger ones, you load in more stuff and suddenly it is too small again. ANYTHING in that bag that fulfulls more than one function is a bonus and, having smashed the mirror in my makeup bag a long time ago, now having a mirror on my Iphone is a lifesaver. It is a BIG mirror so you can see both eyes at the same time for example vs most compact mirrors which are so tiny you can't compare eyes easily and and check your makeup is not lop-sided. Because it is a 'phone, you can also check your make-up or spinach status of teeth during a meeting / lunch Vs getting the vanity bag out and looking like a total girl if in male company. Sure, it is not perfect as it is quite a dull reflection, sure, in very bright sunshine it can be hard to see the Iphone screen and sure it is slowly getting scratched by other things in my handbag and I will need to replace it. That said I totally, totally recommend this and would not be without it now. I think it also makes the 'phone look quite cool.