on 8 March 2010
Idea is good and could be used as a mirror but it darkened the screen so much I had to take it off. It also flecked too many colours as it moved in light making the screen hard to see in that way too. The 2 stars are for arriving in good time and well pacakged, but there were no instructions with the product to assist with any screen adjustments.
on 29 June 2009
The two stars isn't for the supplier or the quality of the product. It arrived promptly and provides adequate protection for the phone. But unless you're a night owl you will struggle to use your phone. The mirror works ok but in bright light you don't stand a chance at seeing the screen - even at full brightness. I've found myself trying to find dark corners to see what I'm doing. It really shows the fingerprints on the phone which also makes the mirror less effective. I will be taking mine off. Personally, it doesn't suit the iphone - it hides the wonderful gadget it is.
on 23 November 2010
I have had this screen protector for months now (I haven't checked my reviews for a while) and I am impressed with how well it has kept - apart from a small scratch in the center of the screen, which was totally my fault as I dropped it on a brick... But that's all the damage it did - I am well impressed!! Alot of people have said that it ima the screen down a bit and it does take some getting used to at the start cause there is an oily effect of the screen, because it is reflective... But it's not a biggy. I love it. For a girl it is useful for making yourself up when you don't have a mirror or for teasing cats with light on it !! Haha ! This has more uses than you think ! I've had this protector for about 6 months now an it hasn't peeled off (slight bubbles but just squeeze them out) and when it does eventually come off I will be getting another one !! Thanks !
on 20 April 2010
Easy to put onto iPhone. Mirror effect works perfectly as a mirror...looks cool too. Only downside is that , in daylight, it is very difficult to see the screen. In all other lighting situations it's fine.
on 2 May 2011
You need to live in an ultra clean environment to get this to stick without any bubbles, so a good polishing cloth is needed (not provided as a lot of good vendors do), and the patience of a saint to get this stuck on right. But once you do, the screen looks dull and is a lot less sensitive to touch, so you have to be vain to get this.
on 8 February 2010
It was easy to put on, and I have left it on for the time being till I get a replacement.
The screen cover did not have holes for the loudspeaker, so before punching them in myself.. i couldnt hear anyone who called. The screen saver was a bit too small for an iphone. Both reasons made me think that maybe it is produced for an ipod touch.
Finally the glare does distract some applications when it is sunny, however I didn't mind that since the mirror is great and I think it is a handy thing to have!
on 2 March 2011
Item never arrived, and seller doesn't respond to messages.

Strongly suggest avoiding making the same mistake and ordering this product.
on 14 October 2013
These were lovely! Definitely a way to show off your phone! They fitted lovely, were extremely easy to apply and looked exactly like a mirror....really, like holding a mirror! Really pretty, and quite thick to actually, probably offer slightly more protection than the usual screen protector and there is no interference with the screen at all either.
on 8 March 2011
This is the easiest screen protector to apply to your phone.
I applied mine absolutely months ago & it is still as good as new.
It's not peeling off like some I have had.
The only downfall is when the sun shines you can't see things like texts so good, but if you go in the shade it is ok.
Definitely good value for money.
on 30 March 2010
The Mirror Effect Screen Protector I bought from this vendor is good in quality as compared to others i saw on the local stores, but unfortunately its little small as compared to screensize, means there is a few mm margin left on all sides, so cannot be called a screen shield completely, since its leaving exposure.