5.0 out of 5 stars higher nature 180 capsules
for 180 capsules it is a bargain, i do notice a difference in my well being and the ratio of 3, 6 & 9 is correct, meaning 3 being the bigger portion.

considering flax oil tastes like licking a dirty floor (seriously flax oil is yuck) this makes it a pleasure,has no nasty after taste & no reflux reaction (for me)
Published 20 months ago by Voodoo Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused side effect
Published 11 months ago by Inni

5.0 out of 5 stars higher nature 180 capsules, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Higher Nature Flax Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules Pack of 180 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flax Seed Oil, 29 Aug 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I decided to buy this product because I had read from a number of reliable sources that Flax oil was one of the healthiest sources of oils (contains Omega 3,6 and 9) on the planet and that it was linked to a number of positive health benefits.

Flaxseed oil has been widely reported to be effective against the following conditions and diseases:

- Arrhythmia
- Prostrate Cancer
- Asthma
- High Blood Pressure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Heart conditions
- Depression

The tablets are made of gelatine, are as long as a £2 coin and are slightly wider than the width of a pencil. They are transparent amber in colour.

I followed the manufacturers instructions and took the maximum recommended dosage of 3 capsules, X3 times a day (with food) until the bottle finished.

20 days latter the 180 tablet container was empty and it was evident that I had benefited from its widely reported health benefits and I had not changed anything else in my life (diet, exercise and supplements). My skin looked noticeably better, I did not need to take my Asthma pump as often in the night and I felt generally happier and healthier.

One negative that I identified during the review of this product was that the product had a price tag that would make you put them back on the shelf quicker than you picked them up, however when you sit back and consider that they are one of the healthiest oils on the planet and that they have numerous health benefits, they don't seem as expensive.

Another negative that I identified was that the coating of the tablets are made of gelatine, however in my experience with supplements, when gelatine tablets come in contact with water, they do slide down your throat a lot easier.

Although you can obtain some of the nutritional content of Flax oil in Flaxseeds and Flax oil (bottled), they are not as condensed as this product and will contain added protein and carbohydrates. This is more likely to 'Dilute' the health benefits and therefore be less effective.

I found that the product met expectations, however I discontinued taking them due to financial constraints, however if my financial circumstances changed for the better then I would not hesitate to take them again.

Verdict: 9/10

Feedback:
If you wish to comment on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil Capsules, 1 Feb 2013
I have a problem taking oil capsules as they usually cause indigestion/heartburn type symptoms. It hasn't been the case with this one and it has the added benefit that it is 'allergy' free. (I wouldn't have tried them if they weren't) My optician also said some people have some success with symptoms for blepharitis disappearing. It has made it slightly better in my case but I am only using a low dose at the moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flax seed oil capsules, 14 Sep 2014
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Palatable source of flax oil containing a good percentage of omega-3 with its cardio-protective properties, and an alternative to burping up fish all day like with some high strength cod liver oil capsules I have tried in the past. Very clean high strength product with no sugars or other additives, and I am pleased with these - will happily order again, even though they are quite expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars flaxseed, 12 Feb 2014
waited a while to see if worked well my hair shines my skin glows it works for me so I will continue using and buying from this seller thanks very good value fro money....

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 30 July 2013
I have been taking flax seed to benefit my eyes, and I feel that it has become more comfortable to wear contacts now for me and my eyes do not dry out as fast when doing so.

It definitely tastes better than fish oil, but the smell is still not to good. I do recommend flax seed for anyone who want that Omega supplement and do not like the taste of fish oil.

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused side effect, 7 Nov 2013
This made my head twitch. To make sure if these capsules really caused the head twitching, I stopped using them and twitching stopped, then I started using them again and twitching returned. But I really didn't want to throw them in the bin so started to use them again after about a month and twitching returned. This time they went to bin. I googled it and it appears that some people have same reaction from ingredient in capsule coating.

5.0 out of 5 stars A co-operative seller and a good product, 30 Mar 2011
I ordered a bottle and it somehow got lost - the seller did not hesitate to send me a replacemement and i ended up liking the first one so much i paid for both ( when they eventually arrived )

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price Product, 11 July 2014
Excellent value tablets of high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff., 30 May 2014
Only 10 calories per capsule, they are great.

I take one before every meal and my skin feels fantastic, due to the oil making lipids.

And you get all three omegas in the oil.