1,112 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit to have with; could do with improvements
Published on 17 May 2009 by Mr. S. Kashyap

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to weigh full bag
Published on 11 July 2010 by Anni Sutherland

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit to have with; could do with improvements, 17 May 2009
Mr. S. Kashyap "Shan" (Bradford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
I found this to be quite accurate. The scale is small and lightweight. I would strongly recommend this for any travellers and lets you the freedom of packing exactly to the limit. The only problem is that the steel grip to lift is quite narrow and you can only use about 3 fingers and it really hurts when you are weighing anything over 15 KGs, they could do with providing a cushioned grip or even thick plastic...overall still a good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to weigh full bag, 11 July 2010
Anni Sutherland (Aberdeen Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
This device is fine when you are weighing the items which have to go into your bag in small lots, but once everything is in your main bag, it is very difficult to lift with the small metal handle and takes ages to finally decide on the total weight and bleep to lock the weight. More often than not, I had to put the bag down and start again as I couldn't hold it any longer. Strong men were having the same problem so it wasn't just because I am a woman!

5.0 out of 5 stars A "WEIGHT" OFF MY MIND!, 4 Feb. 2009
A. Wilkinson (Lancashire, UK.) - See all my reviews
NO-MORE-EXCESS! ADVANCED DIGITAL LUGGAGE SCALE

I am delighted with this product which is excellent value for money. There is no dangerous hook as in some other luggage scales that I have looked at. The NO-MORE-EXCESS ADVANCED DIGITAL LUGGAGE SCALE is neat and simple to use with easily understood controls. Probably it's best features are that as well as being completely accurate, it is compact and lightweight. The scale comes complete with a clearly understandable user manual. It is exactly as described in the specification. Hey, it even comes complete with batteries.

Now that I have a reliable luggage scale to use for future holidays, it has taken a "weight" off my mind!

EXCELLENT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - neat - but a 10% difference with airport scales ?, 31 Jan. 2010
Ray "Redray" (WORTHING, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
Good idea - although can be difficult to hold a case weighing 20/30 Kg in one or two hands whilst the scale takes a good few seconds to register the load,on account of the small handle. You need strong fingers to hold on to the load. Also my scale indicated 19.5 Kg and on the airport scale the case weighed in at 21.5 Kg. that's an error of 10% somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars No-More-Excess! - Simple and Amazing!, 27 Jan. 2009
G. Mann "The Man" (UK) - See all my reviews
Wow!

This is a fabulous product! Very simple to use - simply attach the strap to your luggage, lift the scale and wait for the loud beep which comes after about 2 seconds. Then put down the luggage and read the wait from the LCD display. Simple!

These scales seem very accurate indeed and the best thing about them is that they are so compact, and light.

I did look at the other luggage scales on the market but they are so much more expensive. This one does a grand job and is half the price of the others!

A little tip, unlike other scales I have seen, you can get travel cases for these and they really make the product `complete'.

I thoroughly recommend the No-More-Excess!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Travellers Companion, 18 Feb. 2009
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
I am delighted with the 'No More Excess Advanced Digital Scales' they are ideal for travellers like us, who may be taking more than more that the one flight out and back.
These scales, are compact, lightweight and simple to use. The backlight, clear display and weight options make them easy to use but I particularly like the facility of being able to read the weight AFTER I have lifted the weight and put it down - rather than struggling and juggling heavy weights in mid air!

Not only would recommend these 'No More Excess Advanced Digital Scales' to anyone - I am thinking of buying a couple as christmas presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars No-More-Excess Advanced Digital Luggage Scale, 21 Mar. 2009
Christine Waters (West London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
I enjoy my holidays but the journey causes me no end of stresses - large and small. One question that always has me worrying all the way to check-in is how heavy is my suitcase? I usually try to get an idea by balancing it on the bathroom scales but trying to read the dial while holding the case steady does not give an accurate result. Now I can cross one of my holiday worries off my list because this handy little gadget will weigh my case with the minimum of effort and give me a very accurate result. I have tested it with an empty suitcase, a full suitcase, and various points in-between. I have also tested it on other items large and small. It is easy to use and as it is quite compact it can be taken on holiday in your hand luggage for an excess baggage charge worry-free return trip. I am very pleased to have found this extremely useful gadget and commend it highly to anyone worried about over-packing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted With Purchase, 4 Feb. 2009
C. M. Osborne (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
I don't shop online very much and I rarely write reviews but I wanted to write one for this product because there is a story behind it..
I bought this scale for my Nephew as a belated Christmas present. He is very happy with it, he has already used it and he says it is very easy to use and he is pleased with it.
Unfortunately I had originally bought him a Balanzzo scale which I gave him for Christmas. To much disappointment, and embarrassment, this scale did not work so we had to return it to the retailer. I wasn't going to give him the same scale as a replacement so I found the No-More-Excess scale on amazon and I bought him this one instead. Oh well, he received it nearly a month after Christmas (although only a few days after I placed the order) but all's well that ends well. I'm not technically minded but I did notice that this scale is more compact than the Balanzzo so I would have thought makes it more convenient for travel. I hope this story helps somebody. 5 stars to amazon and the scale also.

5.0 out of 5 stars tipping the scales in my favour, 11 Feb. 2009
M. C. Russell (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
what can i say about this luggage scales? well, no more guess work. is it or isn't it ok for weight? no more standing on the bathroom scales trying to hold a case and read the scales. it must be too heavy, i don't weigh that much, do i? this little device is robust, small enough to pack but has a screen that is easy to read. just hold the bag,case clear of the floor,wait for the beep and there you go done. simple as that. when you are done, just switch it off, unlike some other brands available. no having to take out the batteries, unless you are storing it unused for a while. if i lost this scale i would get another straight away, i would be lost without it now. i have paid much more in luggage charges than the cost of this scale,so go and charge someone else mr. airline company i've got NO-MORE-EXCESS.

5.0 out of 5 stars No-more-excess advanced digital luggage scale, 7 Feb. 2009
Mr. David J. Barkell (Plymouth England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (Luggage)
Excellent product at a very good price. Batteries are included and it was extremely quick and easy to set-up and use. It 'holds' the reading after you put you case down so you can read the weight easily.

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale