5.0 out of 5 stars Disney at its best, 8 Feb 2009
Mrs. W. L. Cager "Wendi" (Hailsham, East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2) (Video Game)
Great game - having Robin Williams as the genie host is inspired! Its a fun filled game for all the family - especially Disney lovers! The questions are varied for all ages and levels and the characters are classic Disney favourites. The "buzz" aspect makes is exciting and challenging. Would highly recommend to young and old!

4.0 out of 5 stars game review, 29 Dec 2010
This review is from: Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2) (Video Game)
I bought this for my son for christmas, and i must admit i also got it for myself to play on too as i love a good quiz, my son loved it when he opened it and we had alot of fun playing the game, my son had fun picking which disney character he wanted to play as and picking the sound of his buzzer when he presses it, this is a fun time family game and well worth the money i paid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Buzz, 20 May 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2) (Video Game)
Good family fun, my 3 year old can manage most of it with a little help. My 5 year old loves it and can even win. The only down side would be my disney knowledge, although you can set it to easy I still struggle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for all the family, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought this as an alternative to Buzz - i think it is aimed a little younger than i was expecting but still great fun. Bargain price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for the family, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought this for the kids for christmas, and it's great fun.

We only use our PS2 for the family games now, and they are really good with the buzzers. Our 4 year old can play along and loves it when the Peter Pan questions come up, and it's equally as enjoyable for our 11 year old, as well as us adults.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun with Friends, 10 Sep 2009
G. Viles "DavidTfan" (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2) (Video Game)
Okay so its not the best game in terms of Buzz, but i suppose it depends upon ur personal preference :) i invited my girlfriends round for a party and well this is one of the games we played. yes we're all 17 and it may seem babyish but it's a laugh. The characters are cute, esp since we all love classic disney :)
If you dont take your self too seriously and want a laugh , then buy it because in my opinion ul hav fun, its also great if the parents want to play it with the youngsters, as its not mind numbing :)

If you think disney might not be for you, then dont buy it :) its deffinatly one for the inner child ;)
x

Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2)
Disney Th!nk Fast with Buzz Controller (PS2) by Disney Interactive (PlayStation2)
9.97