Format: DVD|Change
Price:£24.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 1 May 2012
I purchased this DVD for my daughter's first birthday. We have moved to New Zealand and I was amazed that Amazon shipped here.

When we were in the UK we used Cbeebies as part of our bedtime routine. Her favourite programs (albeit the only programmes that we watched between meal, bath and milk) were In The Night Garden and Waybuloo and also the songs (goodbye sun and the goodnight song). Unfortunately I found that the only programmes that we wanted to watch were the only ones not on the DVD. The Goodbye Sun song was an old version showing some old presenters singing who aren't on cbeebies anymore. The newer version (2011 at least) was animated - it didn't show the presenters singing.

The DVD has the programmes Charlie and Lola, Fimbles, Me Too!, Teletubbies, Jackanory Junior, The Roly Mo Show, Little Robots, Balamory, Tweenies and another Charlie and Lola. The songs that the DVD has are Good Night, Pui's strange new worlds, Sunset song (goodbye sun in our house!). The DVD also states that you can set a bedtime mode (selecting an episode of your choice which is then followed by the goodnight song) but this has never worked for us.

This is a DVD that the BBC could easily update with newer programmes and I'd definitely purchase another one. I would also like the feature of being able to select more than one song and one programme for a bedtime routine (like the bedtime mode but more advanced).

I wish I could give this DVD more stars but the reason for getting the DVD is not on here. It can however get 3 stars because we'll be able to make a new bedtime routine with the different programmes - not all is lost!
on 8 September 2010
My son and daughter alike love this DVD. We often travel long journeys in the car and play this on the in-car DVD when its time for them to have a snooze...it does the trick!
on 4 January 2011
This is a Great DVD and has kept my 3 year old son entertained for hours since i gave it to him at christmas. Its a great DVD because it has a variety of childrens programmes on it so will have have something for all children on there.
on 18 April 2011
My Son Watches This Before Naptime And For Half An Hour Before Bedtime He's Almost 2 And He Loves It! He's Learnt Most Of The Songs And New Words. Glad I Brought It. Delivery Was Good Also.
on 29 September 2009
We have 2 18 month twins and they are mesmorised by it...not sure that is a good thing, but they love it!
on 8 March 2011
We got this dvd as our daughter loves 'Show me Show me'. With a big picture of Chris and Puy on the front (the main stars) I assumed Show me Show me would feature on the dvd, however it doesn't. Generally the Cbeebies programs are ok, however its a bit of a phaff to get to the first one as there are loads of intro's to get through - takes about 5 or 6 mins if you let it run.
on 12 December 2011
This DVD is a life saver. All the episodes are perfect for bedtime and helps calm and relax the little ones. My son has been watching it since he was 9 months old and hes now 15 months and still LOVES IT. Its great to own these DVDS for any Trip, Short or long. We live in Tenerife, so this DVD is a real blessing! Great DVD, Great Shows, Great Price!
on 19 July 2012
Whilst the dvd is what you would expect a variety of good quality BBC children's programmes, the front cover shows Chris and Poi from Show me Show me. My three year old grandson was so excited to see his favourites, but of course they are not there. In fact you can't get dvd's of Show me show me at all.
on 28 December 2012
No delays in delivery, all as it should be. This was a Christmas stocking present for my little granddaughters, who love it!
I knew they would, as they are avid fans of CBeebies!
on 3 August 2012
This DVD has kept my little girl entertained, she is one years old and although some of the programmes on it are no longer on Cbeebies, she has enjoyed watching them all