on 29 January 2009
Another great Charlie and Lola DVD although have to confess personally I prefer the earlier ones, which is only my opinion and probably not the opinion of my children who appear to love this one just as much - on saying that I don't think it holds their attention quite the same as the earlier ones - maybe just because they have seen so many. Still a hit at our house and my guess is we will keep buying more Charlie and Lola!
on 4 February 2011
I love Charlie and Lola, so sweet and clever. I can watch it over and over again with my girls. We have the whole collection. And yes, my girls love them, too.
on 19 April 2009
This was the first charlie and lola dvd that I purchased for my 2 year old. We have owned it for some time now and it is still a winner. Her favourite is the episode where they try to train marv's dog sizzles who is very naughty. Absolutely a must as are all the Charlie and Lola DVD's (we now own all of them!)
on 25 April 2012
The Charlie and Lola series of DVDs are among my little girl's (three years old) favourites and this didn't disappoint. As is usual, the DVD covers a good variety of topics with imagination and humour.
on 3 January 2013
I bought this excellent DVD to complete my daughters Charlie and Lola collection she is thrilled with it and it has some fun extras on it. It arrived very soon after I oredered it as well
on 28 November 2010
Yet another fabulous DVD starring Charlie and Lola! My (almost) 3 year old loves them all, and could watch them from dawn till dusk. We needed this one to complete her collection.
on 23 November 2014
The whole family loves Charlie & Lola. It's one of the only series I feel 100% sure it has no violence and the scenes don't move to quickly for the eye. Just love them.
on 20 April 2013
it's very good quality dvd for a very good price,the children really like it and enjoyed it,will be ordering more in the future
on 17 November 2011
I purchased this as a present so it is unopened. Previous C&L videos are perfect for my 3 and 4 year old grandchildren.
on 27 January 2013
Arrived quickly and I gave it as a gift and it was accepted with delight. I watched some and it's funny.