4.0 out of 5 stars Charlie & Lola, 29 Jan 2009
D. J. Bexley "Cakes!" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charlie and Lola - Volume 9: I Really Really Need Actual Ice Skates & Other Stories [DVD] (DVD)
Another great Charlie and Lola DVD although have to confess personally I prefer the earlier ones, which is only my opinion and probably not the opinion of my children who appear to love this one just as much - on saying that I don't think it holds their attention quite the same as the earlier ones - maybe just because they have seen so many. Still a hit at our house and my guess is we will keep buying more Charlie and Lola!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzles is a winner, 19 April 2009
Sarah Samura (UK) - See all my reviews
This was the first charlie and lola dvd that I purchased for my 2 year old. We have owned it for some time now and it is still a winner. Her favourite is the episode where they try to train marv's dog sizzles who is very naughty. Absolutely a must as are all the Charlie and Lola DVD's (we now own all of them!)

4.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 20 April 2013
A. Raji "cd buyer" (uk) - See all my reviews
it's very good quality dvd for a very good price,the children really like it and enjoyed it,will be ordering more in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan 2013
Arrived quickly and I gave it as a gift and it was accepted with delight. I watched some and it's funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and lola, 3 Jan 2013
I bought this excellent DVD to complete my daughters Charlie and Lola collection she is thrilled with it and it has some fun extras on it. It arrived very soon after I oredered it as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girl's favourite!, 25 April 2012
The Charlie and Lola series of DVDs are among my little girl's (three years old) favourites and this didn't disappoint. As is usual, the DVD covers a good variety of topics with imagination and humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars C&L Vol 9, 17 Nov 2011
I purchased this as a present so it is unopened. Previous C&L videos are perfect for my 3 and 4 year old grandchildren.

5.0 out of 5 stars I watch this with my chidlren, 4 Feb 2011
Mrs. A. Pinteaux "A. Bergman" (Greater-Manchester) - See all my reviews
I love Charlie and Lola, so sweet and clever. I can watch it over and over again with my girls. We have the whole collection. And yes, my girls love them, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Charlie and Lola!, 28 Nov 2010
Mrs. E. Vanni "Evelyn Vanni" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Yet another fabulous DVD starring Charlie and Lola! My (almost) 3 year old loves them all, and could watch them from dawn till dusk. We needed this one to complete her collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 26 Aug 2010
Item as described, arrived on time, would buy again from this seller with no hesitation