5.0 out of 5 stars I have been taking this for years ....
I have been taking this for years - both as this recipe and in its previous format. How does one judge whether it is good or "working"? I don't know, but I shall continue to take it.
Published 16 months ago by Wickham

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure..
Published 10 months ago by Barbara Steffensen

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been taking this for years ...., 24 May 2013
This review is from: Higher Nature Advanced Nutrition Complex Pack of 180 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 May 2012
these were recommended by a nutritionist over two years ago and I have been taking them ever since, I definitely noticed a change in energy levels, hair and nails are healthier too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant all-rounder for good health, 8 Jan 2014
I get a kinesiologist to muscle-test all my supplements on me, to see which ones I need and don't need / which ones agree with me or not. This one always tests positive. My body likes it. It helps me with a range of things. Higher Nature are a really high quality brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars These made me young again, 11 Jun 2012
D. Reyes (England) - See all my reviews
I was shocked at how fast these vits worked!
After just 3 days I lost over 10 years of wear and tear. I now run to work each morning, and am able to choose shortcuts I never thought possible. Leaping over my neighbours garden fences and scaling the 10 foot wall to the office car park, has cut several minutes off my commute. This time saving has allowed my to spend far more time uploading pictures of my cats to YouTube.

I can't thank you enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price., 22 Aug 2014
Good quality vitamins. Very good price. Fast delivery. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 13 May 2013
I have started taking these and only after a few days I noticed a positive change in how I felt.
I got a Kinesiologist to muscle-test all my supplements on me, to see which ones I need and don't need / which ones agree with me or not. This one was the ONLY brand that came out positive for me. My body likes it. So I will stay with this brand.
It gives me a lot of energy, but if I eat too much carbs (for me more than 19 gram per day I get tired). So I try eating more protein, oranges, a little good fat put lemon from the supermarket in my water, eat less carbs, and it work for me.
My son now takes them to and said he noticed he felt better after only 3 days. When my husband took these he said he did not get cold sores.

We would buy this again. I might try their omegas next.

Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure.., 17 Nov 2013
Barbara Steffensen (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm not sure if they are working or doing anything. How can I tell ? Been taking them for about 6 weeks and sometimes I feel tired after taking them. Hmmm will carry on for 3 months but I think 3 months is a long time to see if vitamins work or not. 2 weeks should be the norm. It costs a lot of money to keep changing vitamins just to see if they work or not. I think they should give us 3 months supply free of charge so we can find out if we want a certin vitamin or not....................doubt that will ever happen.