5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gift set
Makes a really great gift - the bag is lined like a toilet bag so would be perfect to re-use for overnight stays. The aran knit is thick & soft. All exceptionally good quality and value for money. I bought this as a gift but wished I'd ordered one for myself!
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by Ellie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money
These seemed very small for the price of them. There was no candle in any of the bags I got although it was advertised as having a candle with them.
Published 20 months ago by Denise Irvine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gift set, 4 Jan 2010
Ellie (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soaps Highland Aromatics Woolly Bathers Bag Gift Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 27 Dec 2010
I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend's mother and was more than pleased when it arrived in the mail. I showed it too my flatmate too and she was more than impressed. The cute woolly bag is really the selling point of this product - it's nice and soft, plus reusable. I also liked how a candle was included with the set, my boyfriend's mother loves candles, something a little different from the usual bath and beauty gift sets. I am currently considering whether I should get one for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice, 1 Jan 2011
I bought this gift for my sister-in-law and I found it a very well presented little gift. The pouch is great looking but the soaps and containers included are a bit on the small side. However, having said that, I found it a decent gift for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars soaps, 19 Jan 2011
I got this for my mums birthday and she loved it. The stuff inside was a great size and the bag was lined so you can use it again. My mum said the bag was as soft as a pillow! If you are looking for a relaxing product with 100% recycled packaging, you have got it here.

Its not a thing you would buy for yourself but it is a great preasent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Present, 29 Sep 2011
I bought this present for a friend of mine and she absolutely loved it! she said it made her room smell really nice! Its the perfect gift as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little Scottish gift, 31 Aug 2011
Fantastic Gift, arrived quickly and was well received. This was a gift for an English friend who really appreciated the 'Scottishness' of it, I was impressed with the value for money and the speed of delivery. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift, 6 April 2011
Ordered as a gift and was pleased with it. The little bag is very 'UGG'like so was suitable for the teenager I had in mind but also suitable for an older person.
Contains quite small sized products.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and perfect gift, 14 Jan 2011
I was given this as a Christmas present and loved it straight away. The products are small, but right sized for the price, but the arran knitted bag they are in is lovely and so much nicer than a cardboard box and makes this a unique and fun gift. After receiving mine, I ordered one myself to give as a present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Fragrances, 15 Feb 2013
Nice presentation bag and products seem very good. Bought as a gift and my wife loved it. Good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money, 29 Dec 2012