5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gift set
Makes a really great gift - the bag is lined like a toilet bag so would be perfect to re-use for overnight stays. The aran knit is thick & soft. All exceptionally good quality and value for money. I bought this as a gift but wished I'd ordered one for myself!
Published on 4 Jan. 2010 by Ellie

3.0 out of 5 stars overall review of the product
Published on 16 Mar. 2011 by Lauren

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gift set, 4 Jan. 2010
Ellie (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soaps Highland Aromatics Woolly Bathers Bag Gift Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 27 Dec. 2010
I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend's mother and was more than pleased when it arrived in the mail. I showed it too my flatmate too and she was more than impressed. The cute woolly bag is really the selling point of this product - it's nice and soft, plus reusable. I also liked how a candle was included with the set, my boyfriend's mother loves candles, something a little different from the usual bath and beauty gift sets. I am currently considering whether I should get one for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice, 1 Jan. 2011
I bought this gift for my sister-in-law and I found it a very well presented little gift. The pouch is great looking but the soaps and containers included are a bit on the small side. However, having said that, I found it a decent gift for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little Scottish gift, 31 Aug. 2011
Fantastic Gift, arrived quickly and was well received. This was a gift for an English friend who really appreciated the 'Scottishness' of it, I was impressed with the value for money and the speed of delivery. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Present, 29 Sept. 2011
I bought this present for a friend of mine and she absolutely loved it! she said it made her room smell really nice! Its the perfect gift as a present.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and perfect gift, 14 Jan. 2011
I was given this as a Christmas present and loved it straight away. The products are small, but right sized for the price, but the arran knitted bag they are in is lovely and so much nicer than a cardboard box and makes this a unique and fun gift. After receiving mine, I ordered one myself to give as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift, 6 April 2011
Ordered as a gift and was pleased with it. The little bag is very 'UGG'like so was suitable for the teenager I had in mind but also suitable for an older person.
Contains quite small sized products.

3.0 out of 5 stars overall review of the product, 16 Mar. 2011
Has just brought the scottish fine soaps and it has arrived with no candle but for a replacement some shampoo the reason I brought this item was because I thought the candle was a nice touch and my mum likes candles as it is a gift for mothers day so disapointed about that the bag is nice and cute and the rest of the products are a nice size but the smell of the products can be a bit overpowering

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money, 29 Dec. 2012
Denise Irvine (UK) - See all my reviews
These seemed very small for the price of them. There was no candle in any of the bags I got although it was advertised as having a candle with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift item, 22 Mar. 2013
These come in a great little bag, which is a wooly knit on the outside but is lined so can be kept as a wash bag. It is the bag that really makes this set nice. The contents are just as described - some reviewers have described the items as small although the sizes are clearly stated. It is probably true that you can easily buy bigger bottles separately but these are ideal size for a gift set. I originally bought one each for Christmas presents for my nieces and then had to buy one for my wife as she really like it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›