5.0 out of 5 stars heavenly for shower
Published on 24 Dec 2009 by cate green

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced soap
I really liked this soap, but it was very small & very exspensive for what you get, I couldn't get a cheap postage either for some reason which made the thing totally over priced.
Published 4 months ago by wappingirl

5.0 out of 5 stars heavenly for shower, 24 Dec 2009
cate green (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soap Heather Soap 100g in Tin (Personal Care)
I have moved over to solid shampoo bars and soap in the shower and thought I would splash out and try this lovely smelling soap. It is sooo worth the money. Lathers up beautifully with a sponge and very creamy and moisturising. Well worth the money as feels luxurious and I probably would have spent at least as much on shower gel (I reckon would get through around 3 bottles shower gel in time takes to use this bar).
Treat yourself!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Soap, 14 July 2011
I bought this to take on holiday in the hope that its moisturising properties would save me from peeling, and it did. It has a lovely smell and left my skin feeling all silky. Being able to keep the tin for trinkets is an added bonus. Will be buying it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice., 4 Dec 2010
I purchased this soap item as a "stocking filler" for a relative, named Heather! It is presented in a smart looking little tin and the fragrance is lovely. i thought the little tin might be nice to keep after for bedroom bits and bobs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced soap, 30 Nov 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars poor value, 6 Feb 2013
I read the other reviews ans was expecting a lot more for the price. No discernible fragrance, soon goes mushy when wet, waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for my dry and sensitive skin!, 6 Dec 2010
Beautiful product with an elegant and discrete scent that stays on your skin for hours !

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect present, 24 April 2014
the tin was what attracted me as it was for a friend of same name. scottish fine stuff always excellent. postage very expensive though!

3.0 out of 5 stars tiny box, 8 Feb 2014
M.OSMAN (Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Don't be fooled by the photo on Amazon it's tiny ,nice tin box ,but it's tinsy vinsy ,it's a surprise for missus ,guess in my giant man hands it looks teeny veeny.enough of butchering the word tiny ,but it's so small,on the other hand it smells lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy, 30 Jan 2014
Lovely quality, creamy soap in a very attractive tin. Bought it for someone called Heather so she can display tin afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soap, 20 April 2013
I absolutely love this soap. I originally bought it because I'm called Heather, but it's smells beautiful, and the lather is so silky, it leaves my skin feeling really soft. It's quite expensive compared to bog standard soap but worth every penny. This is my fourth tin and it lasts for ages. I now have it on order

ARRAY(0xb32bcaa4)