5.0 out of 5 stars A Surprise Package
I bought this for my wife as an alternative to the usual products from Boots and Body Shop. She loved it! It comes in a small wicker basket that is very original and, she assures me, it smells lovely.

Published on 16 Jan 2010 by Peter Whitaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay...
The iteam came in good time, but i was disapointed with it. The item itself was very small, not what i had expected. the soup is plain and doesn't smell of anything. the bath fizz is not the same as the one pictured its very plain. the body butter was in a normal plastic bottle, like you get in hotels, whitch again was disapointing as it is pictured in a metal tin. i...
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Charlotte

5.0 out of 5 stars A Surprise Package, 16 Jan 2010
Peter Whitaker (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soaps Highland Aromatics Coorie In Basket Gift Set (Packaging Varies) (Personal Care)

I took a bit of a gamble with this as obviously you get an idea of what cosmetics and soaps look and smell like in the shops but it turned out a winner. The quality seems to be very good and if my wife is happy with it, which she is, then I made the right decision.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell and very exclusive looking!, 8 Mar 2010
P Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was bought this lovely little gift set and the smell bowled me over, straight away. I loved the basket and the whole design, it has a rustic, home made feel about it, from the woven tags to the basket and products. The products inside are yummy and you feel very pampered using them. A great gift and well worth buying for someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highland aromatics Coorie in basket set, 30 Oct 2009
The soap is great. The body butter is excellent. I would prefer it to be a little more delicately scented, because with the warmth of the body it becomes more intense but that's a detail. The lavender fizz, I haven't tried yet but I assume it's as good as the rest of the products.

The size of the contents is fine for the price but the basket is much bigger than the stuff it holds, so when I opened it, it seemed to be half-empty. That's the only thing that would make me hesitate to offer it as a gift. If it seemed that way to me even though I knew what I had ordered, then I don't suppose it would look better to the person I would give it to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks, but good value, 17 Nov 2009
Greg Mclean "TheRef" (Merseyside) - See all my reviews
Guys,

This is a lovely product and I've purchased it for my mum as part of her christmas prezzies.
It looks bigger than what it actually is on the picture provided, so just beware that it is rather small.

But the contents are lovely and on the positive side, its a useful thing to be able to carry it around when travelling etc.

Good product, I'd recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gift set, 10 Mar 2009
Thomas Douglas "TD" (Marlow) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This set is a great introduction to Highland Aromatics and with the woven basket makes a nice change from the 'bog standard' gift sets of smellies.

Included is a 100gm tin of body butter which my partner describes as 'simply lush', an 80gm soap bar which is delightfully soft, and a lavender bath fizz which we haven't used yet.

A great gift idea.

Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish Toiletries Basket, 21 Jan 2010
Well made little basket & good variety of products, with a very pleasant smell. Good present to give to non-Scots!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soaps, 8 Nov 2010
These soaps are nicely presented and smells fantastic and would make a great gift for someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 1 Oct 2009
Mr. S. Wedge - See all my reviews
Bought for my mothers birthday , she thought it was absolutely brilliant ... The Price was good too ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish Fine Soaps, 11 April 2010
H. Davis "Coffee girl" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Purchased several products as gifts for the advertised quality of goods and presentation of packaging. Recipients delighted with luxurious products. Will purchase again and recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near as nice as the picture, 29 Nov 2013
The picture of this basket looks very attractive, and I thought it would be a nice looking set to sit in the bathroom. However, what actually arrived was not the same. Instead of an attractive tin of body butter, there was a plastic bottle of body lotion. Instead of soap fully wrapped in fancy paper, there was soap with a strip of plain paper round it, and instead of a round bath bomb with lavender on top, there was a plain pressed ball. And the basket was not much bigger than a tin of beans, and wasn't as neat as shown in the picture.