5.0 out of 5 stars A Surprise Package
I bought this for my wife as an alternative to the usual products from Boots and Body Shop. She loved it! It comes in a small wicker basket that is very original and, she assures me, it smells lovely.

Published on 16 Jan 2010 by Peter Whitaker

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Basket arrived in good time but was so much smaller than i expected and the bath fizz was not like the one shown.It was much plainer and had bits broken off it.
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by Bev Spence

5.0 out of 5 stars A Surprise Package, 16 Jan 2010
Peter Whitaker (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soaps Highland Aromatics Coorie In Basket Gift Set (Packaging Varies) (Personal Care)

I took a bit of a gamble with this as obviously you get an idea of what cosmetics and soaps look and smell like in the shops but it turned out a winner. The quality seems to be very good and if my wife is happy with it, which she is, then I made the right decision.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell and very exclusive looking!, 8 Mar 2010
Pat Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was bought this lovely little gift set and the smell bowled me over, straight away. I loved the basket and the whole design, it has a rustic, home made feel about it, from the woven tags to the basket and products. The products inside are yummy and you feel very pampered using them. A great gift and well worth buying for someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highland aromatics Coorie in basket set, 30 Oct 2009
The soap is great. The body butter is excellent. I would prefer it to be a little more delicately scented, because with the warmth of the body it becomes more intense but that's a detail. The lavender fizz, I haven't tried yet but I assume it's as good as the rest of the products.

The size of the contents is fine for the price but the basket is much bigger than the stuff it holds, so when I opened it, it seemed to be half-empty. That's the only thing that would make me hesitate to offer it as a gift. If it seemed that way to me even though I knew what I had ordered, then I don't suppose it would look better to the person I would give it to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks, but good value, 17 Nov 2009
Greg Mclean "TheRef" (Merseyside) - See all my reviews
Guys,

This is a lovely product and I've purchased it for my mum as part of her christmas prezzies.
It looks bigger than what it actually is on the picture provided, so just beware that it is rather small.

But the contents are lovely and on the positive side, its a useful thing to be able to carry it around when travelling etc.

Good product, I'd recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gift set, 10 Mar 2009
Tom Douglas "TD" (Marlow) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This set is a great introduction to Highland Aromatics and with the woven basket makes a nice change from the 'bog standard' gift sets of smellies.

Included is a 100gm tin of body butter which my partner describes as 'simply lush', an 80gm soap bar which is delightfully soft, and a lavender bath fizz which we haven't used yet.

A great gift idea.

Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish Toiletries Basket, 21 Jan 2010
Well made little basket & good variety of products, with a very pleasant smell. Good present to give to non-Scots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 1 Oct 2009
Mr. S. Wedge - See all my reviews
Bought for my mothers birthday , she thought it was absolutely brilliant ... The Price was good too ....

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soaps, 8 Nov 2010
These soaps are nicely presented and smells fantastic and would make a great gift for someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish Fine Soaps, 11 April 2010
H. Davis "Coffee girl" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Purchased several products as gifts for the advertised quality of goods and presentation of packaging. Recipients delighted with luxurious products. Will purchase again and recommend.